• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

diadem99

diadem99

arnie
May 3, 2023
Job, money, success, the perfect family, the perfect progeny— it's all delusions created by humankind to stray away from the truth that life, in fact, has nothing to it. Humans roleplay in this game of suffering they themselves created.

Life is inherently suffering. Humans do what they do to mitigate this suffering.

I have to partake in these delusions in order to safely exist in my space without indoctrinated people telling me to, "get a life" or "get dreams! aspirations! goals!"

I have to keep living my fragmented, two-faced life until the day I kill myself.

I have made peace with this fact, too, because the calmness of my suicide day arriving ceases to overwhelm me with any pain or stress brought about by these culture-loving roleplayers obsessed with the delusion that their self-created misery called life is.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Beyond_Repair, divinemistress36, UmbraDweller and 16 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, life is empty and full of unnecessary suffering. The cognitive dissonance between the majority view of life and the reality of suffering is frustrating. So many suffer for years or decades for no reason other than someone doesn't want them to die. I've noticed the majority view is that this world is perfect, and suffering is completely necessary for existence to have value, which is insane. It's a waiting game where no one listens to your cries.

Reactions: Beyond_Repair, divinemistress36, myusername890 and 5 others
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
Couldn't have said it better myself. Life has no purpose, its a wasted cycle that has no real lasting impact on the universe and lacks meaning for those that only suffer. I hope you find peace in your approaching CTB, I wish I was strong like you.

Reactions: divinemistress36, diadem99, myusername890 and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Job, money, success, the perfect family, the perfect progeny— it's all delusions created by humankind to stray away from the truth that life, in fact, has nothing to it. Humans roleplay in this game of suffering they themselves created.

Life is inherently suffering. Humans do what they do to mitigate this suffering.

I have to partake in these delusions in order to safely exist in my space without indoctrinated people telling me to, "get a life" or "get dreams! aspirations! goals!"

I have to keep living my fragmented, two-faced life until the day I kill myself.

I have made peace with this fact, too, because the calmness of my suicide day arriving ceases to overwhelm me with any pain or stress brought about by these culture-loving roleplayers obsessed with the delusion that their self-created misery called life is.
I reached the same conclusions that u did . So that further confirms it's true.

Of we don't see these truths stated anywhere at any time

Reactions: diadem99 and sserafim
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
We always have to solve problems and satisfy needs that life itself created. I'm tired of this bullshit.

Reactions: myusername890, Arachno and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes and what is the most disgusting is how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option despite the fact that human existence truly is so meaningless and beyond undesirable, many humans like to think their existence is so important and like they matter but they really will just decay and die and be forgotten about like they never existed at all. Their temporary, pointless existence they are so obsessed with truly is so insignificant. I despise existence, it's an abomination how this species even evolved, I only want non-existence, only death can bring me peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, Hotsackage, Arachno and 1 other person
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I hate how humans have to pay to live, we have to suffer to exist. There's no room for joy or even a chance for most people to experience a happy life when society is built on corruption and injustice. Living in a world so cruel is a punishment.

• Hugs
Reactions: diadem99, myusername890, divinemistress36 and 3 others
DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024

100% -- It's all cultural and societal conditioning. What is considered to be normal, desirable or worth pursuing changes over time, as well.

It's powerful programming too. Even though I know it's all just made up as your post states, I still get really depressed I don't have those things.

I truly am jealous of blue pill normies, sometimes. Ignorance is bliss.

Reactions: diadem99, myusername890 and divinemistress36
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
They have been preaching this from aeons ago.Hermits,monks and philosophers have been trying to get people to wake up since the beginning.Nobody seems to open their eyes.Either it's that or they're purposely choosing to ignore this madness.

Reactions: Abandoned Character and diadem99