• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Money here money there, money money money
To even just find a small rat cage appartment to flee my miserable situation i will have to work a slave job for several months.
I suffered so much since im born and my situation is so shitty rn i can't bear going lower than that. I'm too defeated i can't bear a slave job on top of that.
Better kms i refuse to be miserable for another year

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, Little_Suzy, Unknown21 and 5 others
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I'm thinking about that too. To be happy I need money, to get money I need to work, work makes me miserable, which means I'll never be happy. Might as well die to break the chain of misery.

Reactions: Cakeisalie, piryohae3, sserafim and 1 other person
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
I'm thinking about that too. To be happy I need money, to get money I need to work, work makes me miserable, which means I'll never be happy. Might as well die to break the chain of misery.
Yes exactly
It's all about the starting point. You will always hear some fucktard telling you about 1/100000 success story, but the immense majority of miserable people who have nothing will live their whole life in misery. I refuse to play this game it seems like a scam.

Reactions: butterball, kelimackie, sserafim and 3 others
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Yes exactly
It's all about the starting point. You will always hear some fucktard telling you about 1/100000 success story, but the immense majority of miserable people who have nothing will live their whole life in misery. I refuse to play this game it seems like a scam.
Don't take it personally, because they will easily replace you. It's like this.

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hate the fact that this world runs on money. Personally, I conformed to the system my whole life (I was kind of like a teacher's pet in high school lol) until after graduating college. I had an epiphany and realized the meaninglessness of all of this, as well as how work is modern day slavery and exploitation. I don't want to have to work for the rest of my life, I want to ctb to escape the system.

Reactions: butterball, divinemistress36, piryohae3 and 1 other person
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I don't know how to say it but this is one of my main reasons that will make me ctb.

Reactions: tbroken and sserafim
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
That's the unfortunate reality. All aspects of life are treated as commodities to make money off of. Even worse is that most people will never make enough to experience more than just monotony. Life is just work and paying bills. It's no wonder why so many are miserable.

Reactions: butterball, reclaimedbynature and sserafim
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Guys if you're still 20 or less, get really skilled in something you like and one day you'll find job in one or many good private corps, hopefully you'll get along with people that made your same efforts and you will understand each other and fight togheter in this life. Avoid all ignorance, all people following govs and unrealistic things...
There is some good out there, is only difficult to find it. What destroyed me was just bad luck and bad encounters, otherwise i would have discovered this forum way later.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Guys if you're still 20 or less, get really skilled in something you like and one day you'll find job in one or many good private corps, hopefully you'll get along with people that made your same efforts and you will understand each other and fight togheter in this life.
I did this for computer science and it didn't work out. Perfect GPA btw. So I'm just gonna be the guy who says that it's not only about what you know, it's also about who you know. People who are born to influential (they are usually wealthy too) families have the connections to put their kids into good jobs. I was too poor to be able to go to a "good" college and despite sending out hundreds of applications I got 0 responses. Skill, luck, and money. Money gives you luck. You're lucky to have money (in most cases). You can use money to make yourself seem more skilled than you are. I'm probably roughly equal to the intellect of MIT students, but couldn't go since I have no money. I bet if I had the money to go there employers would think me more skilled simply because I spent more money to go to school.

It's a good message you're sending don't get me wrong, but you also have to realize that the "just get skills" logic doesn't always work, especially not in 2024.

Reactions: sserafim and tbroken
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Money is only an issue for certain people when they have to pay their own way! lol

If someone else pays for your expenses, everything is OK until a problem arises and your financial stability is compromised.

The issue is not money, but rather choosing autonomy. No level of reliance can achieve absolute freedom.

While having someone take care of you can make you happier, it's important to also have your own money to get out of a bind.

Working throughout your life or making a lot of money is unnecessary. You need a decent savings account and a benefactor. Many people achieve this and live happily ever after!

Reactions: tbroken, sserafim and dragonofenvy
N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
I can promise you money is not the answer. Life is full of misery, rich or poor. Don't let the capitalist lies lead you to more pain.

• Hmph!
Reactions: redeyepiranha, drownll, sserafim and 3 others
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I did this for computer science and it didn't work out. Perfect GPA btw. So I'm just gonna be the guy who says that it's not only about what you know, it's also about who you know. People who are born to influential (they are usually wealthy too) families have the connections to put their kids into good jobs. I was too poor to be able to go to a "good" college and despite sending out hundreds of applications I got 0 responses. Skill, luck, and money. Money gives you luck. You're lucky to have money (in most cases). You can use money to make yourself seem more skilled than you are. I'm probably roughly equal to the intellect of MIT students, but couldn't go since I have no money. I bet if I had the money to go there employers would think me more skilled simply because I spent more money to go to school.

It's a good message you're sending don't get me wrong, but you also have to realize that the "just get skills" logic doesn't always work, especially not in 2024.
I totally agree with you, because i faced strange and rigged situations from when i was born, but it is always better to try in life. This stupid mechanism is not going to work forever anyway, people are jumping off windows in the offices or they are resigning.

Reactions: sserafim and dragonofenvy