• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

Really trying to discover what is going on
Jun 20, 2023
My life has been stolen from me from the beginning

If i buy an uber or something to a high ass place and jump off will it kill? How how high does it need to be? I dont care at all anymore im abandoning everything BYE 👋 BYE 👋😂 should i buy fent or sn? How do i even get that ive never bought drugs

Also why the FUCK are suicide chats basically just chat gpt I cant tell the fucking difference

Therapy is a HUGE fucking scam and joke theres no hope! 😂 depression if you think thats youre problem now oh boy its not. Trying to undo years of conditioning and thoughts that created your mental state with some bullshit "did you try going for a run?" Wtf you know those kids you met in school that got pushed over constantly and wasnt a person basically a shell? Like why doesnt this person wake up? That was me and i didnt realize it and now after seeing the entire ocean of fucked up that I am I am done fuck this. Im going back to eternal death who fucking cares. IM SO HAPPY MY DAD SEXUALLY ABUSED ME YESSS IM SO HAPPY IM SO HAPPY THE SUICIDE CHAT DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING AFTER I SAID IT THEY SAID "WHATS A SELF CARE THING YOU CAN DO" 😀

I actually hope the police come and watch me jump ill give them a speech it might be kinda interesting itll be the last thing i do that has any genuine emotion in it just to show what everyone has done to me the withered nothing of a human that was supposed to be

i was supposed to have a normal life but ehh i guess thats the way it goes your parents abuse you and take away youre life force and rape your mind

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kokomi_20, QueerMelancholy, Why am i still here and 7 others
uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
for your questions:
taking an uber to a high place might not work since the uber might catch onto what youre doing?

and having police watch you jump off something wont work either. they WILL restrain you, i know this from experience lmao. they won't listen to youre speech until youre in cuffs.

fent and sn are both peaceful deaths. i have no damn clue how to get ahold of SN, but ive had some luck with fent. i literally just looked up "[location/city] plug", "[location/city] fent" "[location/city] [something to do with drugs]" on instagram, but any social media might work. they'll usually have a post about where to contact them (usually telegram or snapchat). payment can be tricky, some only take cash, some only bitcoin, it varies.
there, you can ask them if they have fent or if they know plugs who do sell. easy-peasy hopefully!

also some self care:
taking baths with candles, petting a cat, going on a walk in nature, cleaning/decorating a space

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Why am i still here and DepressedDude
nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

Really trying to discover what is going on
Jun 20, 2023
for your questions:
taking an uber to a high place might not work since the uber might catch onto what youre doing?

and having police watch you jump off something wont work either. they WILL restrain you, i know this from experience lmao. they won't listen to youre speech until youre in cuffs.

fent and sn are both peaceful deaths. i have no damn clue how to get ahold of SN, but ive had some luck with fent. i literally just looked up "[location/city] plug", "[location/city] fent" "[location/city] [something to do with drugs]" on instagram, but any social media might work. they'll usually have a post about where to contact them (usually telegram or snapchat). payment can be tricky, some only take cash, some only bitcoin, it varies.
there, you can ask them if they have fent or if they know plugs who do sell. easy-peasy hopefully!

also some self care:
taking baths with candles, petting a cat, going on a walk in nature, cleaning/decorating a space

:)
im going to die another way actually

Reactions: Why am i still here