• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's really absurd to me how this society is so pro-life even know we are all just going to die anyway, it's so insensitive and harmful when people are so in denial of the reality that they will die someday and force this onto other people. The fact that so many humans are in denial of death and wish to do all they can to force others to suffer even know it's all meaningless and unnecessary anyway is just hellish to me.

Why should anyone have to delay their inevitable fate in an existence that just leads to decay and death anyway if they don't want to, all humans are just slowly dying and waiting around to die, no matter what this existence will just permanently disappear into nothingness anyway and all we knew will be erased and forgotten about.

So it's just insane when people go on about "saving" others from suicide, no sorry but we're all going to die anyway so you cannot stop people dying and it's so sadistic to want to keep people suffering in this pointless existence for as long as possible. In my case suicide would be the way to save myself from this hellish and harmful existence, I'd always prefer to peacefully not exist than to die a slow, painful death tortured by old age.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. Death is inevitable anyway so I don't understand why people wanted to force others to stay alive for as long as possible. Eventually they will have to acknowledge that their loved ones will die no matter what

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I totally agree. I think the pro-lifers are people who have perfect lives, kids, and family so they simply can't understand! I think the problem with mental illness is they can't see our pain, they don't understand our pain, and people have this idea that psych medication cures everyone, obviously it doesnt! These pro-lifers are the same people who will have empathy for someone doing of a terminal illness, will want everyone to live forever and get Organ transplants if needed, they simply can't accept we all must go. I think people with mental illness aren't treated with dignity and respect until we CTB and even in our deaths, people still won't understand. I want out this world so bad, I'm just patiently waiting to go.