strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
The community has had a hard few days. the loss posts, threads, goodbyes and pms are devastating but we are strong. SS is a resilent bunch despite the irony of such a statement. We will never let our safe space die. If anyone needs anything during this time feel free to reach out, i want to support who i can <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: woh6, Richard67, AvoidingMyself and 9 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I agree! Despite everything we've been through, we're able to bounce back and make our way forward.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
StyxFerryStowaway

StyxFerryStowaway

Sep 9, 2023
I feel so bad for everyone who's last messages here were lost. My own account getting skragged was a few minutes inconvenience, nothing compared to that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just don't think that we can control what happens to this site, it's already ruined for me, it doesn't even function properly and if the site permanently goes away there's just nothing we can do about it.

• Love
Reactions: strawberry_lemons
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I am so grateful for those who make this space a reality, but it is truly heart wrenching when such important messages get lost. Regardless of what the general public think, there are people in suffering who deserve dignity and peace, places like this will always exist on the internet and I just hope that this is the end of a rough patch for us. Sending love to those who lost messages and threads <3

• Love
Reactions: strawberry_lemons
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
I love this site. The people here have been really helping me get through my days and just the ability to talk to you all made me push through the days.

• Love
Reactions: Unattainable666, peace_van and strawberry_lemons