Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Today has been a particularly bad day. I was confronted with destruction I caused some years ago and now have to face the consequences.

I need some nice music to listen to. Please if you like post a video for a song. I always give every song given to me a listen through all the way. I'll listen to the first 15.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Cathy Ames, Mr2005 and 1 other person
I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Mixo
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Could you please be a little more specific when you requested "nice music"? Do you mean music with positive or light-hearted elements like the rhythm, tone, lyrics, ect? Or music with a soothing or easygoing tone?

Reactions: Mixo and DynamicDepression
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
I'm sorry today has been rough for you. This song usually calms me down so maybe it can give you some relief too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Could you please be a little more specific when you requested "nice music"? Do you mean music with positive or light-hearted elements like the rhythm, tone, lyrics, ect? Or music with a soothing or easygoing tone?
Whatever you deem nice music for you, I will give it a good try.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Whatever you deem nice music for you, I will give it a good try.
Okay, here's one that sounds nice to me. Hope this helps you feel a little better.

Gotye - "Don't Worry, We'll Be Watching You"

Reactions: Mixo
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Today has been a particularly bad day. I was confronted with destruction I caused some years ago and now have to face the consequences.

I need some nice music to listen to. Please if you like post a video for a song. I always give every song given to me a listen through all the way. I'll listen to the first 15.
Try my Vangelis playlist. It's 11 hours long and 124 tracks

J

Job Joad

Jul 2, 2022
I'm always in a safe comfortable place when listening to this song. RIP Layne Staley
Mad Season- River Of Deceit

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Connie Dover - "Ubi Caritas"

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I love this. Thank you so much. I don't listen to enough jazz. Do you like Peggy Lee?
Karen can definitely sing. I have a few tunes by Peggy Lee. She's OK. A little "old time" for me", but still OK. I love Sarah Vaughan, though. I like the classic jazz "standards" songs done by, mostly, contemporary artists. I'm just not into some of that "way out there" kind of jazz. I like Be-bop and Swing, mostly. Anything that "cooks".

Reactions: akana
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Abney Park - "The Secret Life of Dr. Calgori"

A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
Karen can definitely sing. I have a few tunes by Peggy Lee. She's OK. A little "old time" for me", but still OK. I love Sarah Vaughan, though. I like the classic jazz "standards" songs done by, mostly, contemporary artists. I'm just not into some of that "way out there" kind of jazz. I like Be-bop and Swing, mostly. Anything that "cooks".
right here! I love be-bop and swing

Reactions: locked*n*loaded