DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I have much to teach you, grasshopper!

omg eros ramazotti - that triggers some memories of my childhood where gianna nannini was played on the radio.

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy and stygal
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I don't. It's mostly carbs, I'm only interested in meat. And seafood. And seafood on meat.

giphy.gif
7F65AE57 66CB 4E6A A9FE 4816757854B8

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Gee, just when u thought you could get a selfie in the bathroom...
Its a local snake, they're everywhere. I've even mentioned playin around with keeping a mamba, venom ctb (very cleopatra, very painfull) it has to bite you in right place though... not yr penis. And if you survive its without the limb its bitten. Cobras are awesome they can raise themselves to a man's chest height, about the height of a nine year old kid. And spit directly in yr face. I deal with snake vs domestic dog /blindness stuff every 3weeks at least. Friends of mine woke up to find one rising up checking their baby in its crib... aaargh. Like every well behaved boyfriend, they more scared of me than I am of them.

• Wow
Reactions: stygal
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
You bring back such incredible memories :: thank you. We celebrated my aunts 60th birthday lunch ages ago in the restaurant :: all the waiters (incl me!) had to wear red g-strings (not my thing, thongs). My uncle Vittorio (impressive mad 70yrs old) came out 2deliver the cake in a red gstring with red kisses on his arse.
Bella Ciao, and yes, eros was playing. Mad fucking Italians, was an awesome awesome day...

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
You bring back such incredible memories :: thank you. We celebrated my aunts 60th birthday lunch ages ago in the restaurant :: all the waiters (incl me!) had to wear red g-strings (not my thing, thongs). My uncle Vittorio (impressive mad 70yrs old) came out 2deliver the cake in a red gstring with red kisses on his arse.
Bella Ciao, and yes, eros was playing. Mad fucking Italians, was an awesome awesome day...

I can't even begin to describe how much I love to hate my country.:ahhha: It's a cuntry, not a country.:))

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: TriggerHappy