• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

settheory

settheory

Bundle of perceptions
Jul 29, 2021
This is beyond comprehension. Fucking scumbags. Not only they torture animals, they want to force others to do so. What next? Officially banning veganism? Suppression of freedom of speech to hide animal abuse, meat subsidies, anti-vegan labelling laws, etc., are not enough for them.
When it seems like humanity reached rock bottom of morality, when going even further seems absurd even compared to what they already have already done, they go below the rock bottom. Shit like this is one of the things that prove that misanthropy is rational and moral. Disgusting, evil government and it's voters. A miniature of humanity as a whole.

U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
Didn't Italy also ban chatgpt? Such a backwards move in both cases.

Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
This is beyond comprehension. Fucking scumbags. Not only they torture animals, they want to force others to do so. What next? Officially banning veganism? Suppression of freedom of speech to hide animal abuse, meat subsidies, anti-vegan labelling laws, etc., are not enough for them.
When it seems like humanity reached rock bottom of morality, when going even further seems absurd even compared to what they already have already done, they go below the rock bottom. Shit like this is one of the things that prove that misanthropy is rational and moral. Disgusting, evil government and it's voters. A miniature of humanity as a whole.

Yea this see "culinary heritage" , "save tradition", "high quality food". All bs no sense, human cltr human hstry all awful nonsense , cruel mnstr species

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Personally, I think that lab-grown is the only way to get meat that isn't unethical. Suffering of animals doesn't get taken seriously when it should. If we can replace something that causes suffering with a harmless alternative, then it's our obligation to.

charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
Humans are truly a cruel specie. I find it absurd how humans can simply reject something just because they don't like it, and never think twice about the wider effect on people. In my country, cats and dogs, even those that are deemed as house pets, are kidnapped for meat. Do the kidnappers think about the pain those animals felt? How about the pain of the owners? Absolutely not. They don't care about their own kind, nor other kinds. It's shameful, really.

C

Close-Minded

Apr 2, 2023

But yea this tell how human cltr etc all no sense no care sffer inly want $$$ want fake show

this cmnt sum all

I find the banning of lab grown meat itself kinda stupid, there has to be some kind of reason it happened but besides that, lab grown meat has not, and will not in be at a commercial scale unless several Nobel-prize winning innovation in the technology is made, it's not an "industry" it's all in experimental phase.
But despite the amount of lying and empty promises in that "industry", i find complete banning of it weird.

Last edited:
DarkMilk

DarkMilk

May 16, 2023
Banning lab-grown meat protects local producers and the local economy in turn. We don't even know if lab grown meat is identical to regular meat, if it is safe, or as nutritious. You say this is an example of a lack of empathy but it's the complete opposite. It's a cautious attitude derived from a love of their people above profits and global business.

Reactions: Touhou and Roseate
U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
Banning lab-grown meat protects local producers and the local economy in turn. We don't even know if lab grown meat is identical to regular meat, if it is safe, or as nutritious. You say this is an example of a lack of empathy but it's the complete opposite. It's a cautious attitude derived from a love of their people above profits and global business.
Poor us, do you not think animals deserve the right to not suffer horror?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Touhou
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Lab-grown meat is preservative-infused goyslop. I agree with the ban.