• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
Yes, the huge majority of meds have drawbacks. But what doesn't? When you gain something, something else is lost. There are no free lunches. You could probably name loads of inventions that have some sort of downside. And if they don't then where can I invest? But I digress. Drugs specifically targeted using DNA are in the pipeline...and quite a lot of them. You have to understand that it would always take a lot of time to get to the point we have customized medications. The amount of research we did at just the facility I work at was insane. Insane....and still ongoing. Keep in mind that we are standing on the shoulders of giants, but we are making huge strides not possible even just 5 years ago. I agree with you that meds have huge shortcomings. But they were the best we could do with what we had. Most of how these medications work is still largely unknown. And not just one here and one there. A metric boatload still aren't understood. All we know is what they tend to accomplish. But don't know how it is they do the work. A lot of people are still breathing because of these medications. So don't be so quick to throw a blanket demonization on all drugs. Yes, some are addictive. But barring opioid and opiate manufacturers a lot of pharm companies don't purposefully make drugs addictive. Pretty much every pill can be abused. It's just wheather you want to take a handful of pills with no CNS or any other actions to it. It was a lot of babbling but I hope I at least gave some food for thought.
Nobody said a word about banning anything. I encourage people to research these things. You gloss over the negative effects SSRIs have, and greatly exaggerate the temporary benefits people may recieve from it.

If you like them go for it, I wouldn't feed it to a dog. Bottom line is suicide rates are going up, depression trends up, Pharma profits are up, and accidental ODs are up.
I blame the internet. So much crap slinging these days. People are bombarded with negativity constantly. Posts in forums, news on TV, things seen in person....all things where negativity strikes way too often. Instead of being more unified, the internet has divided humanity better than any tyrant could do. I wrote it in my other post but I'll put it here as well: to gain something then something has to be lost. There are no free lunches. And I take a cocktail of psych meds. And yes, there are some side effects but not that much. And I would say that the benefit, for me, far out weighs the risk by a factor of 100.....at least. You tell him to not just gloss over the side effects but you do the same with the benefits. I am still alive to be a father to my child because of these psych meds. And I can sleep! Oh dear jehoshaphat the sleep is orgasmic compared to how I was when unmedicated.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Superfluous and Donewith_
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I feel the same way..I was naive enough I thought I can fatally overdose with beznos...one packet of...:)

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
If only the government would spend half of the anti-suicide efforts on mental health research...

Reactions: WinterIsComing
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I have just returned from psychiatrist because I bought two prescriptions now I have 5 packets 28 tabletes each of Abilify and 6 packets 28 tabletes each of sertraline ...all useless... :devil: