• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

plsletmego

Nov 5, 2021
Well I Took 30 grams in 100 ml water. Taste was bad. about 15 minutes later my vision went and I had a heart rate of over 200bpm. I started to turn a bit blue, so I thought it would work. I went to get up and kinda collapsed. So I went to bed thinking I would fall asleep and ctb but instead I went through 4 hours of hell like suffocating. I didn't throw up at all a bit nauseous was all. I took 1000 mg naproxen before but at the end I got the worst headache of my life.
What a rough experience? And you didn't throw up at all? I'm wondering if maybe you got a faulty or lower than 95% batch. I'm so perplexed otherwise as to how 30g entirely ingested didnt complete the job

Reactions: Mitty and Darkover
I

Italiansadness

Nov 14, 2021
Can I take sleep meds before taking SN?
Like benzos or z-drugs

I

IsThisReal

Jul 3, 2021
Well I Took 30 grams in 100 ml water. Taste was bad. about 15 minutes later my vision went and I had a heart rate of over 200bpm. I started to turn a bit blue, so I thought it would work. I went to get up and kinda collapsed. So I went to bed thinking I would fall asleep and ctb but instead I went through 4 hours of hell like suffocating. I didn't throw up at all a bit nauseous was all. I took 1000 mg naproxen before but at the end I got the worst headache of my life.
Well this really contradicts all the reports I've read so far. But it is still possible.
Can you tell us where did you get your sn from?

Reactions: Mitty
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
I agree! With also reports that didn't follow the guide it's like saying this guys car didn't start because he put pepsi instead of fuel in it
These SN survivors didn't took painkillers/propranolol/etc and have obviously low pain tolerance/anxiety then wonder why the pain was so bad. Did they not read the guide? Maybe the mods should stick the guide right in the front page of Suicide Discussion.

Last edited:
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
These SN survivors didn't took painkillers/propranolol/etc and have obviously low pain tolerance/anxiety then wonder why the pain was so bad. Did they not read the guide? Maybe the mods should stick the guide right in the front page of Suicide Discussion.
the Suicide Resource Compilation is on the front page of teh suicide discussion, and if you scroll down on that page it's right there- so it's just one click from the front page here.

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Oct 11, 2021
the Suicide Resource Compilation is on the front page of teh suicide discussion, and if you scroll down on that page it's right there- so it's just one click from the front page here.
Most people here seem to be too lazy to even do that. They'd rather ask the same thing 100 times or complain in a new thread rather than actually researching methods for themselves. Some of them are genuinely confused though, so i guess it's better if the mods stick it at the very front page of Suicide Discussion.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Circles and demuic
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Most people here seem to be too lazy to even do that. They'd rather ask the same thing 100 times or complain in a new thread rather than actually researching methods for themselves. Some of them are genuinely confused though, so i guess it's better if the mods stick it at the very front page of Suicide Discussion.
You can ask them if you wan to, but if you want to use this method probably the main rule is that the more "lazy" a person is the more chance there is of failing, since the protocol is complicated and the more cases they can read about what worked and what didn't the better. Of course it's not really laziness, but generally it's exhaustion from depression.

Reactions: blueclover_.
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I prefere hanging, never I give SN a chance!

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Oct 11, 2021
You can ask them if you wan to, but if you want to use this method probably the main rule is that the more "lazy" a person is the more chance there is of failing, since the protocol is complicated and the more cases they can read about what worked and what didn't the better. Of course it's not really laziness, but generally it's exhaustion from depression.
Yeah. The SN method is not as easy as N where you can just drink it and die. People seem to confuse those two as essentially the same thing, which could lead to spreading misinformations all over this forum. It's already happening. Look at this thread.

With SN, fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Full suspension.
Of the three it seems like ths most realistic/reliable- it's one of my top two options, along with sn. Based on posts partial fails most of the time. I wonder if anyone can find posts here where partial seemed to work, where someone said they were about to do this and then they didn't post again. It can work, based on reports in the media of celebrities that used this, but I wonder why it usuallty fails. Most people here say they passs out but then SI kicks in and they stand up and it doesn't work.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Of the three it seems like ths most realistic/reliable- it's one of my top two options, along with sn. Based on posts partial fails most of the time. I wonder if anyone can find posts here where partial seemed to work, where someone said they were about to do this and then they didn't post again. It can work, based on reports in the media of celebrities that used this, but I wonder why it usuallty fails. Most people here say they passs out but then SI kicks in and they stand up and it doesn't work.
Yeah, full suspension your stupid body can fight and move but its too late!

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Yeah, full suspension your stupid body can fight and move but its too late!
Yes, so then it's a matter of no one hearing your body struggle and coming in to rescue you- if a person can be in a house alone, that is one way, but other than that- it can still be done, but it's not as certain.

S

sufferingextremely

Oct 9, 2021
You did use almost twice as much water as recommended- could this be a factor? Not sure.
I think that it is. The recommended amount of water is 50 ml and if you read the guide, that isn't exact. You want the minimum amount of water possible. What you do is mix your drink with a little water. If there are clumps you add a tiny bit more water. If there a still clumps, a tiny bit more. You keep repeating this until there are no clumps. I think that taking it on an empty stomach and making the SN essentially the only thing in your system is a key factor.

Asiam

Asiam

Nov 22, 2022
My first exposure to sn suicide was on some kind of media, podcast or video, don't remember. And they went into detail about how its a painful way to go. So my first impression was surprise that it's so popular. They went into detail about what it did, I wish I could remember where I heard this.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl