Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Been trying to stay to work on my investments to leave something for my family but it seems these past few months were a cluster of mishaps and mental anguish from failed deals to huge market losses. And just recently, I got infected with ransomware and rendered my laptop inoperable even with antivirus and wiped all data including my important documents. This will make my days a lot harder now. As much as I try to think of positives, cant seem to see any now. It seems that fate is really leading me to where I should be... and I think its not this world. One more sign and I might just forget all my plans and just leave. Hoping for clarity.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves, Dead Meat, markimobzzdeasui and 9 others
C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
As frustrating as computers can be, having it get locked up and inoperable would be even worse. I will say, if you're anything like me, the one positive would be finally getting rid of my ridiculous number of tabs.

Of course the negatives are far bigger, but that would be a bright spot for me. Sorry about your market and data losses. I've read that for certain ransomware, the passwords are known by a group that's trying to help people. Could be worth looking into.

Reactions: houseofleaves and Chiisai
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
As frustrating as computers can be, having it get locked up and inoperable would be even worse. I will say, if you're anything like me, the one positive would be finally getting rid of my ridiculous number of tabs.

Of course the negatives are far bigger, but that would be a bright spot for me. Sorry about your market and data losses. I've read that for certain ransomware, the passwords are known by a group that's trying to help people. Could be worth looking into.
I tried backing up my files but it then stopped running the operating system. I attempted it through command line then operating system became corrupted and can no longer boot detect my hard disk. It might be a drive killer so I'll have to buy a new drive but yeah all the hassle it gives.

Reactions: Capsicum_Corral
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really stressful what you are going through. I know that it can be dreadful when things just get worse. I'm sorry you are in this situation. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: Chiisai
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
That is a nightmare. I'm sorry about that. I'm one computer problem away from saying "fuck everything" myself.

Reactions: Chiisai