TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
It´s insane how hard it is to end ones life, the survival instinct is too damn strong!!!

I am drunk right now (usually only get drunk 2-3 times a year. But damn it´s hard to end one´s life I mean just one click on the trigger and I will finally have peace ;-;

Reactions: RoloTomasi, Final Escape, VanHeineken and 3 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Im not being nasty here, but I analyse alot of people in general, especially those who want to die.

Many people who are afraid to die are athiests. (I know this isnt always the case before anyone tries to trash me) its just a trend ive noticed.

Can I ask you, what makes you scared?

My uncle who killed himself in 1990, hung himself, full, not partial. He turned to god (bible) the last few months before he did it. He did it in a church yard.

It made himself feel better.

So whats your fear?

Reactions: Final Escape, Maravillosa, Smilla and 2 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
It's hard to do it and not fuck it up

Reactions: Final Escape, VanHeineken and Smilla
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Marystevenson1001, Livide Lamb, VanHeineken and 4 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Truth!

Reactions: VanHeineken and Smilla
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I am an atheist and I guess my fear is the pain.

Reactions: Final Escape and Caustic Cardinals
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Yes have been insanely suicidal three yrs but only seriously came to point of researching /attempting weeks ago. And then I realised that I cannot just make an attempt so many things can go wrong and be left in worse position. And terror of death as terror of what's after for me.

Reactions: lv-gras
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Im not being nasty here, but I analyse alot of people in general, especially those who want to die.

Many people who are afraid to die are athiests. (I know this isnt always the case before anyone tries to trash me) its just a trend ive noticed.

Can I ask you, what makes you scared?

My uncle who killed himself in 1990, hung himself, full, not partial. He turned to god (bible) the last few months before he did it. He did it in a church yard.

It made himself feel better.

So whats your fear?

How did the church react to your uncle's hanging himself in the churchyard? Was he able to get a Christian burial? May he and all the faithful departed rest in peace...

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
How did the church react to your uncle's hanging himself in the churchyard? Was he able to get a Christian burial? May he and all the faithful departed rest in peace...

Thank you.

The person who did his funeral was rude and abrupt, i have no memory of this but my mother told me. He thought it was a disgrace people killing themselves.

He made it clear that people who hung themselves stopped their souls leaving the body because the rope round their necks stopped their souls leaving the body ..... WHAT A BUNCH A FUCKING BULLSHIT!

I cant believe how stupid humans are through religion. Im not trashing anyone for believing someone lives in the sky and looks after them. Im just saying.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Iwant2sleepforever
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Thank you.

The person who did his funeral was rude and abrupt, i have no memory of this but my mother told me. He thought it was a disgrace people killing themselves.

He made it clear that people who hung themselves stopped their souls leaving the body because the rope round their necks stopped their souls leaving the body ..... WHAT A BUNCH A FUCKING BULLSHIT!

I cant believe how stupid humans are through religion. Im not trashing anyone for believing someone lives in the sky and looks after them. Im just saying.

That is so sad! And as for hanging stopping people's souls from leaving their bodies... well, that is ridiculous. What did that person think, that people who die by hanging become ghosts and haunt the place where they died?

Reactions: Livide Lamb, Iwant2sleepforever and Caustic Cardinals