T

theanonymousssly

Jun 26, 2023
IM SO FUCKING TIRED.

I thought I was getting better. I thought I was getting better too in 2022 after my most severe ctb attempt but it got bad anyway, and this time again I thought it would be fine more permanently. It's not. I'm so fucking done with life but I can't ctb, I can't, I can't, I don't want solutions or people's advice because I just can't. My parents would be so fucking upset.

I'm so tired of everything, really. It's getting bad again and I'm checked daily for sh scars so I can't even fucking cope that way anymore. It's so painful and difficult and life is such a horrible chore a part of me hates my parents for giving birth to me.

I genuinely was so hopeful, I thought I was getting better, and here I am again. I'm desperately trying to make plans with friends like going on dates (even though it's with men who are 3 times my age) to try and keep alive, IDK WHY IM TRYING. I'm so tired and I'm so done and BPD is the worst thing to have ever happened to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired, I get that it's dreadful feeling so trapped in this cruel existence. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: theanonymousssly