• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
I don't feel like I have much of a fear of ctbing because it never feels real. Doesn't feel like a big thing, just another thing that's going to happen. Makes me worry that when the time actually comes, I'm gonna get cold feet.

• Hugs
Reactions: thishappened, throwaway123, Schizotypal and 1 other person
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I don't feel like I have much of a fear of ctbing because it never feels real. Doesn't feel like a big thing, just another thing that's going to happen. Makes me worry that when the time actually comes, I'm gonna get cold feet.
Yea it's basically like sleep walking through life going from one thing to the next until you reach a dead end. Choosing to not exist is supposed to be the most important decision we as sentient beings can make, and yet I feel indifferent about it. Thinking and planning about it constantly feels way different compared to when you feel ready to do the act itself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Donewith_, throwaway123 and thishappened
mrwonderful

mrwonderful

May 21, 2019
I am relieved that I have an escape route, it makes me happy

Reactions: not_a_robot and Circles
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019

Maybe it's not for you. Maybe it's just ideation without intent. Nothing wrong with that.
I have obsessed over trying to get myself comfortable with doing it since I was six years old, and I still get cold feet/SI when I try to ctb.
Yea it's basically like sleep walking through life going from one thing to the next until you reach a dead end. Choosing to not exist is supposed to be the most important decision we as sentient beings can make, and yet I feel indifferent about it. Thinking and planning about it constantly feels way different compared to when you feel ready to do the act itself.
I think it's a good sign. Maybe your mind feels numb because it's no longer fighting, it accepts it. Maybe the sleepwalk- feeling just means you have conquered SI.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weems and LMFAO FOCKERS
lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
Interesting. Life itself feels very surreal, the act of ctb is just the final action in a long series of actions that are all just as surreal. Life is but a dream.

Reactions: Circles
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Maybe @not_a_robot is on to something and you're not that close yet. I always sorta-kinda thought I'd be courageous enough for suicide if things got too bad. But now that my life situation and mental state are looking unfixable I'm afraid. Suicide is, uh, big. It's choosing to end everything forever. It's such an immense responsibility.

OTOH when you get serious about suicidal intent your concept of death starts changing. Not sure what I'm gonna think I'm a week.

Reactions: Circles and H2H2
Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
Maybe @not_a_robot is on to something and you're not that close yet. I always sorta-kinda thought I'd be courageous enough for suicide if things got too bad. But now that my life situation and mental state are looking unfixable I'm afraid. Suicide is, uh, big. It's choosing to end everything forever. It's such an immense responsibility.

OTOH when you get serious about suicidal intent your concept of death starts changing. Not sure what I'm gonna think I'm a week.
I know it's going to happen. I've lost the only people that mattered to me and I know it's unfixable. I know my game plan. Just doesn't feel real no matter how inevitable it feels. All I know is I'm miserable and I gotta go.

Reactions: thishappened, Circles, H2H2 and 1 other person
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I know it's going to happen. I've lost the only people that mattered to me and I know it's unfixable. I know my game plan. Just doesn't feel real no matter how inevitable it feels. All I know is I'm miserable and I gotta go.
Gotcha. Well I wish you the most peaceful last days possible. In a way it's not real, right? Where death is, I am not...

Reactions: Circles
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
this is actually what happened on my last attempt. I can't come to terms with it. I keep living in this bubble. Whenever I really start to think about CTB I get panic attacks.

Reactions: Mstrflshr and Circles