traumer

traumer

the thorn
Nov 18, 2023
Now I'm trying the "Night Night" method with a gorilla tape and I will see if it actually works. Wish me luck :] (and I also wish luck for those who're still alive because I know that is more painful than what I'm going to experience.)

I loosened the tape to go pee and now I want to have ravioli since I've been starving for a couple of days now, I wonder if it will make me want to live after I eat it

Edit: I will have ravioli I'm sorry

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Salmon can't swim, annointed_towers, Gonnerr and 9 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Still here with us, traumer? Night night is a very difficult death to achieve, so don't beat yourself up if you failed. Also SI is a motherfucker and ravioli is fucking perfect, so if you chickened out nobody will blame you. Life is shitty, but there are things like ravioli that make it bearable for the average person. If you would like to talk, my pms are open and so is our recovery section. No matter where you go from here, we are here for you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Salmon can't swim, annointed_towers, Zora099 and 1 other person
traumer

traumer

the thorn
Nov 18, 2023
Still here with us, traumer? Night night is a very difficult death to achieve, so don't beat yourself up if you failed. Also SI is a motherfucker and ravioli is fucking perfect, so if you chickened out nobody will blame you. Life is shitty, but there are things like ravioli that make it bearable for the average person. If you would like to talk, my pms are open and so is our recovery section. No matter where you go from here, we are here for you.
Thank you so much for this and I agree that ravioli is perfect! I think I need some time for myself to decide if I will do it or not before talking to anyone. I will make an update whenever I feel like doing it, I promise I will try to be quick with it and again thank you ;-;

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Salmon can't swim and Praestat_Mori
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Thank you so much for this and I agree that ravioli is perfect! I think I need some time for myself to decide if I will do it or not before talking to anyone. I will make an update whenever I feel like doing it, I promise I will try to be quick with it and again thank you ;-;
Take your time, we aren't going to demand an update from you. After all, you shouldn't ctb just to fit in on SaSu or anything. We'd much rather you do what you want for yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Salmon can't swim, SVEN and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You don't have to update anyone if you don't want to, it's up to you. This is your personal decision, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Salmon can't swim
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Think things through and be settled in yourself before doing anything. You know we'll be on your side whatever you decide for now.

• Love
Reactions: Salmon can't swim