• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

livingdeadme

Jun 2, 2019
I've been actively suicidal for about 10 years. I've made a pill attempt (didnt research first, so it just made me sick), I've opened my wrist a couple times (my dad found me in time), most recently I tried a hanging and the bar fell.

I'm newly married, so that's been holding me back a bit, he had a long term girlfriend that passed of cancer a few years ago, and I hate the thought of him grieving again, but i need to leave.

So I'm currently out of state visiting a friend, and we're house sitting. After some research, I have what I need to do the job. I imagine driving my car to the pier, taking the bottle and watching the waves as I ctb.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape, not_a_robot, secondtimesthecharm and 6 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
What's in the bottle, if you don't mind saying? And where will your husband be? Maybe I'm missing something but it sounds likely he'd notice you're gone and find you before you die.
I respect whatever decision you make but wouldn't want you to end up in a worse situation.

Reactions: secondtimesthecharm, Lifeisatrap, inconsequential and 4 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've been actively suicidal for about 10 years. I've made a pill attempt (didnt research first, so it just made me sick), I've opened my wrist a couple times (my dad found me in time), most recently I tried a hanging and the bar fell.

I'm newly married, so that's been holding me back a bit, he had a long term girlfriend that passed of cancer a few years ago, and I hate the thought of him grieving again, but i need to leave.

So I'm currently out of state visiting a friend, and we're house sitting. After some research, I have what I need to do the job. I imagine driving my car to the pier, taking the bottle and watching the waves as I ctb.
Sounds peaceful.I wish you well x

P

Person

May 29, 2019
I'm not going to judge you, after all, I'm here on this forum as well, so I'm obviously planning to ctb.
However, I have very recently lost my husband. He died suddenly. And it really fucked me over. Not just grief-wise.
I had to reapply for single tenancy so I could stay living in our house. I had to phone several different companies and cancel all his memberships/direct debits.
I've had companies after me for money because he still owed on his motorbike
I've had to give up my job to care for our children and go on benefits which I've never had in all my life.

You seem like a really wonderful person, who loves their husband and doesn't want to cause pain but can't cope any more.
All I would say is marriage is also a legal contract. Make everything as easy for your husband as you can.
Cancel your phone contract, your gym membership, whatever. Try to pay off any debts ect
If you're leaving a note, perhaps include your funeral wishes, as arranging this will also fall to your husband, as he is your next of kin.

I didn't actually realise how much there is to sort after the death of a spouse until I had to sort it all myself.
I hope you find the peace you seek, and I'm so sorry you feel this way in the first place

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, whyidon'tknow, Made4TV and 2 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm not going to judge you, after all, I'm here on this forum as well, so I'm obviously planning to ctb.
However, I have very recently lost my husband. He died suddenly. And it really fucked me over. Not just grief-wise.
I had to reapply for single tenancy so I could stay living in our house. I had to phone several different companies and cancel all his memberships/direct debits.
I've had companies after me for money because he still owed on his motorbike
I've had to give up my job to care for our children and go on benefits which I've never had in all my life.

You seem like a really wonderful person, who loves their husband and doesn't want to cause pain but can't cope any more.
All I would say is marriage is also a legal contract. Make everything as easy for your husband as you can.
Cancel your phone contract, your gym membership, whatever. Try to pay off any debts ect
If you're leaving a note, perhaps include your funeral wishes, as arranging this will also fall to your husband, as he is your next of kin.

I didn't actually realise how much there is to sort after the death of a spouse until I had to sort it all myself.
I hope you find the peace you seek, and I'm so sorry you feel this way in the first place
I am so sorry for your loss @ Person.
I lost my husband suddenly too and know how difficult things can be x

• Love
Reactions: Person
P

Person

May 29, 2019
I am so sorry for your loss @ Person.
I lost my husband suddenly too and know how difficult things can be x
Thank you so much. Life sucks, I'm sorry you've suffered the same x

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis