P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
About 4h to go ... I think I fall asleep before the new year starts. It'll be the 2nd time in decades that I'm not awake at midnight on New Years Eve, what a sad life when it could be so great, if I wasn't trapped in such bad circumstances after I failed in life several years ago.

I really wish I could travel back in time and live life again but unfortunately there's only a new year ahead of me. Idk what I can expect, only hope it's not as bad as this year was for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SenseOfLoss, ropearoundatree, pole and 17 others
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I loved New Years too. My birthday is Jan 3 so it was my favorite time of year. Excited for all the new possibilities and resolutions. Now I just treat it like any other day in this hellish life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pluto, Mitsumi, MatrixPrisoner and 8 others
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Something about knowing things won't get better makes New Year's daunting... And dreadful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SenseOfLoss, Joarga, natthebrat and 9 others
Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
I just wanted to make a thread like this.
Last year I atleast went out at midnight, to the lake in my city. Just to watch the fireworks and to feel better of not staying indoors, but I dont think I'm strong enough this year for that.

And to think new years eve was my favorite time of the year...
Welp, atleast it finally gave me the push to buy some RC opioids, so that I wont suffer the same fate next year.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mitsumi, CTB Dream, Immensevoid and 3 others
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
About 4h to go ... I think I fall asleep before the new year starts. It'll be the 2nd time in decades that I'm not awake at midnight on New Years Eve, what a sad life when it could be so great, if I wasn't trapped in such bad circumstances after I failed in life several years ago.

I really wish I could travel back in time and live life again but unfortunately there's only a new year ahead of me. Idk what I can expect, only hope it's not as bad as this year was for me.
I feel the same exact way I want so badly to go back to those years that I was happy and things were great, now when I think about those happy times, the good memories, I hurts me because I know those times are gone and just thinking about good memories makes me feel 1000% worse.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream, breezeboy and 2 others
Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
Update:
I was outside and it went better than expected. I needed to wait, till there where no more families in the hallway, so I dont need to talk to them. Then I went to a bridge and yeah, sucked that I was the only one standing alone and everyone else was happy. BUT the fireworks were nice.
On my way back I saw a dude from my university and needed to akwardly avoid talking to him, because no way I can say that I'm spending New Years alone. Ill get memed to death for that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Lying in bed. Alone.
It's grim. I hate it. The fakery. Getting texts and messages from people who don't give a flying fuck about you.
The man I love doesn't love me. My son treats me like shit. My house is falling apart.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SenseOfLoss, Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and 2 others
Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
Lying in bed. Alone.
It's grim. I hate it. The fakery. Getting texts and messages from people who don't give a flying fuck about you.
The man I love doesn't love me. My son treats me like shit. My house is falling apart.
I'm sorry to hear that. You really dont deserve this

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
Same also makes me sad. It was always my favourite celebration day. Coming together with family or friends, talking about the old and the new year. I felt excitement for the future.

Now it's just... I know that there is only suffering ahead.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, annointed_towers and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ya make sad want time travle no injury damage but even this see new yr movemove time dtriort scary

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, annointed_towers and koro
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
Spent my time on my pc while my family was celebrating the "repetition of another period of endless suffering". And playing a multiplayer game alone (since I have no friends) was honestly much more fun than pretending to be happy about repeating the downfall of my life

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Praestat_Mori
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I'd give anything to be one of the million NPCs packed together like sardines in Time's Square tonight.

...NOT.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, CTB Dream and Praestat_Mori
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Yes. I used to love all special dates. Loved Christmas decorations, my birthday, dressing up for halloween. Now it doesn't feel like anything to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, MatrixPrisoner, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Half asleep but the title spoke out to me as meaningful. Love you @Praestat_Mori you have a place in my heart

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mitsumi, CTB Dream and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I feel the same exact way I want so badly to go back to those years that I was happy and things were great, now when I think about those happy times, the good memories, I hurts me because I know those times are gone and just thinking about good memories makes me feel 1000% worse.
Good memories of my past often make me feel worse, too.

Update:
I was outside and it went better than expected.
I'm glad you went outside! I spent some time on my balcony, watching the fireworks.

Lying in bed. Alone.
I'm sorry you have to go through this. I send u a BIG HUG!!
Thanks for all your replies @SoulCage @CTB Dream @korokoro001 @MatrixPrisoner @Mitsumi @Abyssal :heart::heart::heart: and everone else.

I hope for all us the best and Happy New Year!

FW02

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: koro, SoulCage, Zebulon and 2 others
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

Happy NY @Praestat_Mori
I felt horrible the whole night! Worst night of the year for lonely, trapped people. Best of luck with this one whether you live or CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Tears in Rain