thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
20231108 220553

We were all brought here to have an abusive relationship with life... Thanks very much to our careless selfish progenitors — for whom we suposedly owe "eternal godly gratitude"

If I were to characterize Life as a person, Life would feel like it's Michael Jackson in the 80's, high on itself, singing Don't stop till you get enough...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Vesiira, WAITING TO DIE, Lookoutbelow and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that humans were compassionate enough to leave the non-existent alone in peace and not burden them with the ability to suffer. I find procreation to be such a terrible tragedy as after all it's ultimately responsible for all suffering humans go through. Only never existing is true perfection, existence truly is so dreadful and hellish.

• Love
Reactions: Vesiira and thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
It's just so ludicrous that people can't realize the serious harm they do to their own children by wanting to have kids, projecting on them, their own wishes.

It's like they are LITERALLY BLIND to ALL the bad/tragic consequences inherent to life

Expectation: "Little Junior is going to grow up to be a great lawyer, afford a nice house and family, and we will go fishing on his boat Sunday after church"

Reality: "Junior is a trainwreck, can't hold down a Job and is always humiliated by his Senior... Deep down he just wants to kill himself, but can't do it, so he turns to alcohol and drugs. He rinses and repeat till he eventually dies."

• Love
Reactions: Vesiira, WAITING TO DIE and Lookoutbelow
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, they treat kids like puppets. They manipulate them and mould them and treat them like property.

Reactions: thewalkingdread