Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
All of my bullies seem to be doing well in life; they don't have to deal with depression and Im sure none of them are making plans to kill themselves. One of my peers who bullied me and also sexually assaulted me, is doing amazing. He is getting great grades and currently studying in university with some of his best friends. My brother who made fun of me, bullied me and molested me while I would take showers with him is thriving. He was able to get married despite all his problems (alcoholism, drugs) simply because my parents reputation is the best, his inlaws felt they have acquired a goldmine of a family. What hurts me is that there are literally zero consequences for everyone who has done me wrong in life. The same psychiatrist who prescribed medications based on a 15 min session while I was just 13 years old, faced zero repercussions. She is receiving awards for her outstanding behaviour in psychiatry. Sometimes I wonder, why me ?

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat
l0sing

l0sing

the will
Feb 12, 2020
All of my bullies seem to be doing well in life; they don't have to deal with depression and Im sure none of them are making plans to kill themselves. One of my peers who bullied me and also sexually assaulted me, is doing amazing. He is getting great grades and currently studying in university with some of his best friends. My brother who made fun of me, bullied me and molested me while I would take showers with him is thriving. He was able to get married despite all his problems (alcoholism, drugs) simply because my parents reputation is the best, his inlaws felt they have acquired a goldmine of a family. What hurts me is that there are literally zero consequences for everyone who has done me wrong in life. The same psychiatrist who prescribed medications based on a 15 min session while I was just 13 years old, faced zero repercussions. She is receiving awards for her outstanding behaviour in psychiatry. Sometimes I wonder, why me ?
We all wonder this. You're not alone here ❤️

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is just so unfair after all. To me it's so terrible the way that many people treat others, I think that the cruelty of people is why so many people are suicidal in the first place. Some people are just unlucky in life, they are disadvantaged through no fault of their own and it's sad how life has to be this way.

• Love