FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As it really isn't, it's anything but that, it disgusts me how some people say that life is beautiful, I'm always disgusted by insensitive toxic positivity.

For someone to actually think that they must be severely deluded as existence is the true problem. All that existence is, is just a harmful imposition that is ultimately responsible for all torment and suffering, there's nothing desirable about existence, it just causes problems there was never a need for.

I see existence itself as a repulsive, horrifying virus that is best avoided, it's tragic how life continues to be forced here just creating more suffering in this hellish reality as a result. Labelling existence as beautiful despite this reality just feels so wrong, there's no beauty in how existing beings have suffered senselessly all throughout history, existence causes nothing but suffering.

To me it only feels rational wishing for death, I will always see it as preferable to be eternally unaware, the only way to avoid suffering is through death. Worshipping life is the true mental illness to me, it disgusts me how deluded humans don't believe in the right to die and wish to prolong suffering at all costs.

Reactions: emptymiku, sserafim, WonderingSoul and 6 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
indeed just have a look on the inside it's nothing but disgusting, it's only the surface level that has any sign of beauty and thats only skin deep physically life is 99 percent disgusting and 1 percent beauty just by looking below the surface levels you see nature ture colours

if life was beautiful nothing would ever have to suffer no killing no muder no rape no illness no damage no death

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, Immensevoid and WAITING TO DIE
clicmsf

clicmsf

Not belonging to this universe
Oct 8, 2022
Agreed. The more time goes on, the less and less colorful everything becomes. Nothing is vibrant anymore. Everything looks repulsive, nature, humans, animals, the Sun and basically everything. I can't enjoy anything anymore and I'm basically bed rotting until the end of this shit show

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc, WonderingSoul and 2 others
Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
can't wait to leave this stinky place

Reactions: sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc, Conker and 2 others
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Depends on who you ask. Everyone is deluded when you ask someone if they are. It just depends who that someone is. There will always be conflicting beliefs on things, no matter how small or big they are, especially on something as vague and varied as "Do you enjoy life?" or "Do you see life as a positive thing?"

Personally, I think life is brilliant. Just that my life isn't. I know it can be, because it has been to me before, just not now, and likely not ever again. I'm more than content with that fact as painful as it is.

Reactions: Lo Priest, sserafim, fxndi and 2 others
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
As it really isn't, it's anything but that, it disgusts me how some people say that life is beautiful, I'm always disgusted by insensitive toxic positivity.

For someone to actually think that they must be severely deluded as existence is the true problem. All that existence is, is just a harmful imposition that is ultimately responsible for all torment and suffering, there's nothing desirable about existence, it just causes problems there was never a need for.

I see existence itself as a repulsive, horrifying virus that is best avoided, it's tragic how life continues to be forced here just creating more suffering in this hellish reality as a result. Labelling existence as beautiful despite this reality just feels so wrong, there's no beauty in how existing beings have suffered senselessly all throughout history, existence causes nothing but suffering.

To me it only feels rational wishing for death, I will always see it as preferable to be eternally unaware, the only way to avoid suffering is through death. Worshipping life is the true mental illness to me, it disgusts me how deluded humans don't believe in the right to die and wish to prolong suffering at all costs.
FuneralCry, your consistent thought patterns when it comes to wishing for non-existence what makes SaSu worth to me. Not overall but one of the reasons of course.

I think you use this forum the way it should be. It's my opinion though. At least it is good to see some consistent vocal when it comes to wishing to be non-existent.

Sorry, if I destroyed English alongside.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I don't enjoy existence at all, I really see no point in it.
A combination of Anhedonia and existential crisis means I'm basically dead inside and want nothing to do with society whatsoever.
I'm just waiting to die now and escape my meat prison, and ultimately leave this world of suffering behind forever.

Reactions: sserafim and username8888
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I'm basically dead inside and want nothing to do with society whatsoever.
I'm just waiting to die now and escape my meat prison, and ultimately leave this world of suffering behind forever.
I am an NPC who saves enough money to kill herself painlessly. Other than that I am following "the script".

• Hugs
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I think I understand what you mean about following " the script " : do you mean just going through the tedium of life until your time comes, or " waiting at the bus stop " until the time to leave arrives ?
What method are you planning on using ?
The script means, playing the NPC role until I make enough money and use either Sarco option or Nitrogen gas cylinder. Either way I am slowly and surely going there.
What method are you planning on using ?

Nitrogen Method.
I don't enjoy existence at all, I really see no point in it.
What are you going to use for CTB?

• Hugs
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The script means, playing the NPC role until I make enough money and use either Sarco option or Nitrogen gas cylinder. Either way I am slowly and surely going there.

Nitrogen Method.

What are you going to use for CTB?
I wanted to use gas, but it looks complicated and expensive. So now I'm looking into the charcoal method.
I would prefer inert gas because you don't get asphyxiation panic like you do with charcoal method.