• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T_H

Feb 6, 2022
Hello people.

Long story short - my life was happy one year ago and I was living the best of it. However it all changed after serious health issues complications the most severe ones being crippling hyperacusis and tinnitus which is raging with its 7-8 tones in my head. I am only progressing for worse and I have decided to CBT. There would be only torture in the future with this incurable and poorly understood conditions.

I would like to discuss in private with someone willing to provide some information on the methods, purchasing goods etc. Also the idea of finding a partner is somehow soothing to me that I will not have to be alone in my last moments.

• Love
Reactions: Passersby
T

T_H

Feb 6, 2022
Since my PMs are still not available, please consider contacting me on the email provided in the partner thread for now.
If you would like to know more about my conditions and intentions do not hesitate to ask

T

TheresNoDoOver333

Nov 27, 2021
Are you still looking for a partner?

Reactions: SubZero
Status
Not open for further replies.