• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Russia tries to frame it like the sanctions of the Western countries are responsible for famines. And many uneducated people believe that. Also because in some countries the Russians have propaganda channels.
It is so cyncial. Putin who uses famines as weapon to create a new refugee crises is for exactly the people who get hurt a hero. It reminds me that in some countries Hitler is seen as a strong leader. The world is so insane.

Putin is purely evil. He has no consicience how many people in the third world have to die for his megalomania. And some of the African leaders have to beg for the last remaining grain. Russia has the most of it I think. They even have to undertake the framing of Putin in order to pay less. It is so disgusting.

Reactions: katagiri83
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Russia tries to frame it like the sanctions of the Western countries are responsible for famines. And many uneducated people believe that. Also because in some countries the Russians have propaganda channels.
It is so cyncial. Putin who uses famines as weapon to create a new refugee crises is for exactly the people who get hurt a hero. It reminds me that in some countries Hitler is seen as a strong leader. The world is so insane.

Putin is purely evil. He has no consicience how many people in the third world have to die for his megalomania. And some of the African leaders have to beg for the last remaining grain. Russia has the most of it I think. They even have to undertake the framing of Putin in order to pay less. It is so disgusting.

There are many sides to this story, but one thing is for certain - the victor will write the history books.