M

melodrama

May 7, 2022
It hurts a lot. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. Why can't my mind give me peace for at least one minute? Why do I have to go through this living hell? I don't have the energy to face another day, but I still have to. Everyone around me thinks I'm lazy and stupid and worthless and they literally said it to my face. The funny thing is that if I killed myself they would be really sad, even though they're treating me like shit right now. I know it for sure. I don't think I care that much. Actually, I do but I'm trying to stop caring for now on.

I feel a little calmer now. Sorry for this weird text, that's because I don't have anyone I can talk to. I just wish today could be at least bearable. I'm very sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine, Mr_House, Funeralprincess and 9 others
katagiri83

katagiri83

Like tears in rain
Jan 4, 2022
No need for apologies because you're having a painful day.

• Informative
Reactions: Hypocrite_, VKVK, Astral Storm and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. It's just exhausting to be fighting all these emotions- I do understand. I just don't think people get it unless they have experienced it themselves.

I do know what you mean. I think some people would be sad if I ctb also. Still, they would be mourning who they thought I was. If they actually knew me, they would be happy I was rid of all this.

I wish I knew what to say to help. Just know that you are not alone I suppose. A lot of us here will be struggling our way through the day. I wish you well.

• Love
Reactions: VKVK, Lone Wanderer, melodrama and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life does just seem to be endless problems and suffering and it does feel as though there is no peace in this life, I understand. I am also tired of everything. Some people really are so insensitive and we are already suffering enough without others making things worse. None of us should ever have to endure such misery and I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation. Best wishes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: melodrama
l0sing

l0sing

the will
Feb 12, 2020
Don't apologise for saying how you feel x

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
It hurts a lot. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. Why can't my mind give me peace for at least one minute? Why do I have to go through this living hell? I don't have the energy to face another day, but I still have to. Everyone around me thinks I'm lazy and stupid and worthless and they literally said it to my face. The funny thing is that if I killed myself they would be really sad, even though they're treating me like shit right now. I know it for sure. I don't think I care that much. Actually, I do but I'm trying to stop caring for now on.

I feel a little calmer now. Sorry for this weird text, that's because I don't have anyone I can talk to. I just wish today could be at least bearable. I'm very sorry.
No need to apologise. I am in pain every day since the last 2 years. I am tired, so tired. I do not think you are lazy or stupid. I know very well what it is the feeling you describe about having to face another day. I feel it every morning. It is horrible not having anybody to talk to. I do not have friends as well. Lot of love for you and a big hug.

• Hugs
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Happiness frees you to think about anything. Pain makes you focus on nothing but the pain itself.

It's understandable that you must talk about what your mind focuses on.

F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022

At least they said it to your face. I had people tell me nice shit and then I stupidly believed them, and when I realized it was a lie I broke down more because they just left and abandoned me but fed me lies. The truth hurts, but it is better than being lied to and then being confused as to why people pulled away from you when they tell you they find you to be super great

• Aww..
Reactions: melodrama and Mr_House