zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
i didn't think there was really a "scale" to suicidality, but the older i've grown the stronger the urge is to kill myself.

when i was in my mid teens, most of the suicide attempts i made were cries for help. i would tell someone i swallowed a bottle of pills, or panic and call 911 while i'm bleeding out in the bathtub. my mental health has been a disaster for as long as i can remember. the abuse started when i was a fucking baby so i didn't really get a fair start like some people. i've just always been living in fight/flight mode. and there comes a point where it gets too much.

when i think of dying, and being at peace--whatever the afterlife is, even if it's nothing at all--i feel excited. euphoric. hopeful. i didn't use to feel that way. i felt scared or hurt or angry. but now, after these dozen or so attempts, i can't seem to figure out my next move. because i know this next attempt is going to be the last. this next attempt is something i need to make sure succeeds. not an attempt, but a success.

i can sense i'm going to die soon. and i'm grateful. i've acknowledged there are things on this earth that i cherish--my family, my hobbies and interests, etc, and i'm lucky to have those things before i go, to have that comfort. childhood memories have been returning to me. i've been feeling nostalgic, been feeling dream-like for a couple months now, but it really intensified after my last remaining friend (my best friend since middle school) left me because of my mental health. i guess i can't blame him. i put him through all the god damn shit you can think of with my suicide attempts, violent self harm, substance abuse, eating disorders, emotional abuse.

in this country, in this world, with my financial and living situation, i can't see myself living much longer. and i sure as hell don't want to. my only dream is honestly for something catastrophic to happen to the world, i'm talking apocalypse level, and for me to either die in the first wave or get to live a life that at least has thrills and danger. i'd put my life on the line not giving a shit if i live or die, as long as i get some excitement yknow

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hungariancorpse, LonelyKitten, thewalkingdread and 8 others
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
i didn't think there was really a "scale" to suicidality, but the older i've grown the stronger the urge is to kill myself.
Funny you mention that, because Beck's Suicide Intent Scale exists lol https://beckinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/SIS-Full-Documents.pdf
i can sense i'm going to die soon. and i'm grateful. i've acknowledged there are things on this earth that i cherish--my family, my hobbies and interests, etc, and i'm lucky to have those things before i go, to have that comfort. childhood memories have been returning to me. i've been feeling nostalgic, been feeling dream-like for a couple months now, but it really intensified after my last remaining friend (my best friend since middle school) left me because of my mental health. i guess i can't blame him. i put him through all the god damn shit you can think of with my suicide attempts, violent self harm, substance abuse, eating disorders, emotional abuse.
Happy that you're feeling better. I've felt that way before too, and it's well-documented in fact that dreaminess happens before death. I think you're right about the dying soon part.

Reactions: LonelyKitten, Life Is My Coffin and zombiegirl
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
in this country, in this world, with my financial and living situation, i can't see myself living much longer. and i sure as hell don't want to. my only dream is honestly for something catastrophic to happen to the world, i'm talking apocalypse level, and for me to either die in the first wave or get to live a life that at least has thrills and danger. i'd put my life on the line not giving a shit if i live or die, as long as i get some excitement yknow
something apocalyptic would really spice up this boring ass life tbh lol, might make me wanna stay a little bit longer

wastingtime

wastingtime

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Aug 21, 2023
i feel more or less the same. the younger incidents were more depression/suicidal ideation but as i grow older i got more and more serious. it feels like the second that option is planted in my head its impossible to not see it as a great escape. and life has only gotten harder and more depressing as i grow up

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
i feel more or less the same. the younger incidents were more depression/suicidal ideation but as i grow older i got more and more serious. it feels like the second that option is planted in my head its impossible to not see it as a great escape. and life has only gotten harder and more depressing as i grow up
I think we are working, or interacting more work nowadays than per-industrial feudal people. Which is weird.
The factories that people created would have decreased the working hours. But instead, we are working more than ever.

Reactions: LonelyKitten