shadow_nova

shadow_nova

Tired of everything
Sep 27, 2024
I absolutely hate hearing that word I don't remember the last time I felt happy I feel so fucking miserable that my heart aches physically at this point . Everyone leaves and I got no friends my life is a fucking mess and sometimes when I vent to people all they say is " it'll get better ". It's been four years literally years of this bullshit I can't do this anymore nobody realises how much pain I am in , it only got worse . I don't blame people for telling " it'll get better " and other nonsense because what else can they do ? They would never understand never ever understand how I feel maybe I'm a " coward" for thinking about suicide as my classmate told but they'll never realise how much I've tried and tried only to fail each time .
It hurts . I'm tired

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, lawlietsph, We Are Angels and 5 others
Reflection

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
They would never understand, because they can't see our pain. All what's left for them is the same old tape they keep repeating. The only way they could ever understand is if somehow our pain manifested in a material way.

Reactions: shadow_nova
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I love that when they say that, they always neglect to acknowledge that it can get worse as well. In fact, it WILL get worse as time goes on (despite any positives you accrue). But they're pro-life optimists, so any negativity is glossed over. And they seem to completely ignore those who don't want "better", but simply want to quit the game of life entirely.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, We Are Angels and wren-briar
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
I've attempted suicide three times. The last time I was in a coma for almost a month. I thought I would get better, but here I am wanting to leave again.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Plato'sCaveDweller, hopelesswanderer and 2 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I absolutely hate hearing that word I don't remember the last time I felt happy I feel so fucking miserable that my heart aches physically at this point . Everyone leaves and I got no friends my life is a fucking mess and sometimes when I vent to people all they say is " it'll get better ". It's been four years literally years of this bullshit I can't do this anymore nobody realises how much pain I am in , it only got worse . I don't blame people for telling " it'll get better " and other nonsense because what else can they do ? They would never understand never ever understand how I feel maybe I'm a " coward" for thinking about suicide as my classmate told but they'll never realise how much I've tried and tried only to fail each time .
It hurts . I'm tired
I understand this...boringšŸ˜”

shadow_nova

shadow_nova

Tired of everything
Sep 27, 2024
I've attempted suicide three times. The last time I was in a coma for almost a month. I thought I would get better, but here I am wanting to leave again.
I'm sorry you went through that ik life truly sucks that must have been really hard

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I hĆ¢te this alsošŸ„“

lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
I understand this. I feel like shit since the age of 13, now I'm 28. There were somewhat better days, but that's it. Better means maybe I didn't actively seeking for a way to die - but I was still suffering.
No, it never gets better. Or it gets a tiny bit better for it to be horrible again...

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It gets better for SOME people but some of us it doesnt but nobody wants to tell you that cause fake optimism is widespread