• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

millennial

Jul 12, 2018
So FedEx says the formic acid I ordered Monday is coming in tomorrow (Friday) by the end of the day. I don't have anything else to do so I'll just lurk around this forum and contribute a little bit until I go to sleep. If for whatever reason my method doesn't work I'll post about it after Friday. Dont wanna talk about why Im doing it cause im not here for attention i just want to leave a mark on this world. And anyways im not dead yet so.

Reactions: Caerula, thickwing, bag.of.cats and 5 others
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Are you going for co-poisoning?

Reactions: Caerula
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I've never heard of the formic acid, but I hope it doesn't leave you in bad shape if you fail. Please do your research. I have never attempted but whenever I do decide to do it I want to know exactly what I'm in for.

Reactions: Caerula
M

millennial

Jul 12, 2018
Are you going for co-poisoning?
Not sure what that is but im doing the formic + sulfuric acid method, it produces a lot of carbon dioxide if you mix those 2 acids together

Reactions: Caerula and bag.of.cats
M

millennial

Jul 12, 2018
I've never heard of the formic acid, but I hope it doesn't leave you in bad shape if you fail. Please do your research. I have never attempted but whenever I do decide to do it I want to know exactly what I'm in for.
Ive researched it, and I highly doubt itwill fail. The onlly reasons it would fail would be if I messed up mixing the acids and the reaction didnt make enough CO (it probably wont happen because all you have to do is drip the formic in) or if i got discovered which i know is 99% not going to happen because of the way im doing it

Reactions: soundwave and Caerula
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Not sure what that is but im doing the formic + sulfuric acid method, it produces a lot of carbon dioxide if you mix those 2 acids together
It's producing carbon monoxide If I'm right. But it's a pretty safe method if you got the dose right.
Wish you all the best

Reactions: Caerula, I will go soon, soundwave and 3 others
M

millennial

Jul 12, 2018
It's producing carbon monoxide If I'm right. But it's a pretty safe method if you got the dose right.
Wish you all the best
Yep, it will be .5L formic and 1L sulfuric. Theyre good percentages too, 95% and 93% respectively, so it will be good I really hope

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Make sure that you're not passing out while pouring it; have heard some reports of that happening.

Reactions: Caerula, bag.of.cats, soundwave and 2 others
M

millennial

Jul 12, 2018
Make sure that you're not passing out while pouring it; have heard some reports of that happening.
Heres what I plan to do incase if anyone else wants to know cause if i dont post after Fri. it would have worked and you guys can have a method that is both cheap and reliable:
1. Get +85% formic acid .5L and +90% sulfuric 1L
2. pour sulfuric in a glass bowl big enough to accomodate both liquid and a few inches for the foam that will come from reaction
3. Hold breath for around 20seconnds and pour formic out slowly
4. Once ur done pouring them lay down and breathe normally
The idea was mostly from 8ch's suicide board if anyone wants 2 know. Also kind of weird how more people dont talk abt this method its very good from what i can see

Oh also be sure to do it in a location like a small bathroom or a car and if ur in the bathroom u need to close air vents I believe.

Reactions: Caerula, Samuel, Mari and 4 others
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Where do you plan on doing it?

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Good luck.

Reactions: Caerula, Samuel, millennial and 2 others
N

nopoint

Jul 5, 2018
Where do you get sulfuric and formic acid? Is this method more reliable than burning coal?

Reactions: soundwave, Caerula, Samuel and 1 other person
M

millennial

Jul 12, 2018
Wish you all the best
Oh yeah I meant monoxide not dioxide

For sure, thanks

Where do you plan on doing it?
Car ideally; if not then bathroom with vents taped shut

Where do you get sulfuric and formic acid? Is this method more reliable than burning coal?
Sulfuric - I bought a drain cleaner thats 93% from Walmart. Thats in USA. I believe if you are in UK you can buy One Shot drain cleaner (according to 8ch it's 91% sulfuric). Formic I bought from eBay, just look up formic acid 1 pint which is enough (its around 500 ml). Is this more reliable? I don't know, but from my research I've gathered theres a low chance for failure unless if you're breathing while you mix the acids, then you can pass out w/o fully pouring the liquids.

Reactions: soundwave, Caerula, Samuel and 2 others
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Car ideally; if not then bathroom with vents taped shut
If there are other people in the house you could potentially kill them by accident.

Reactions: Ssname, soundwave and Caerula
M

millennial

Jul 12, 2018
If there are other people in the house you could potentially kill them by accident.
I'll do it when they're out, i know they'll be out Friday, and have instructions to call 911 and not enter. I have no intention to hurt the people that cared for me all my life

Reactions: Ssname, soundwave and Caerula
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Good luck. This will probably be my method as well.

Reactions: soundwave, Caerula, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Good luck, crossing my fingers for you

Reactions: soundwave, millennial, Caerula and 5 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Good luck, hope its works out for you

Reactions: soundwave, millennial, Caerula and 2 others
shin

shin

Jul 11, 2018
Goodbye and good luck, make sure to use a mask in addition to holding your breath just as a precaution... Wishing you all the luck!

Reactions: soundwave, millennial, Caerula and 1 other person
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Wishing you the best, sleep well and good luck.

Reactions: soundwave, millennial, Caerula and 2 others
junie-est

junie-est

A robot's best friend.
Jul 12, 2018
May whatever the cosmos hold for you be more pleasant

Reactions: soundwave, mrscat, millennial and 6 others
M

millennial

Jul 12, 2018
Everything's in place. Fam. isn't going out so it'll be in the car. The time is coming closer, only a few more hrs. I'm going to sign out now and wait. This should be my last post. If for whatever reason I fail i'll pos tback .bye everyone

Reactions: Ampsvx123, soundwave, thickwing and 2 others
junie-est

junie-est

A robot's best friend.
Jul 12, 2018
Everything's in place. Fam. isn't going out so it'll be in the car. The time is coming closer, only a few more hrs. I'm going to sign out now and wait. This should be my last post. If for whatever reason I fail i'll pos tback .bye everyone
As I said previously, the cosmos will be on your side. Perhaps we shall meet again within them.

Reactions: soundwave and Volatile
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Best of luck to you. I wish you peace.

Reactions: soundwave and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I wonder if one's last moments are nerve racking