• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it disgusting how many pro-lifers label suicide as "selfish" when in reality the selfish act is deciding to procreate even there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer in this futile and unnecessary existence. Sorry but nobody consented to this existence in the first place so it's just unacceptable labelling suicide as selfish, I know that many get offended by this but literally nobody is obligated to continue delaying their inevitable fate in this existence that was so harmfully imposed by those who lacked the awareness and compassion not to procreate.

Deciding to procreate is beyond selfish but even worse than that it's something so incredibly harmful, procreation is evil to me as it's the source of all suffering and it's really hellish to me how many humans are so anti-suicide and wish to force others to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence, it's beyond tragic to me how this species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet.

Guilt tripping suicidal people really is so incredibly repulsive, if one wants to die then that's their personal decision, it's not about other people, if people are so anti-death in the first place then why do they so harmfully procreate as after all everyone is going to die someday.

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
Those parents who decided to bring someone into this world and who do not respect the decision of the person they brought into this world to not continue living seems to me to be an act that surpasses the selfishness of suicide. Because at the end of the day what gave rise to a person having the potential to suffer to the point of wishing they were dead is the fact that they were born.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Yes I think all the time about how unlucky I was to be born, that two people get to decide that I have to be here is just crazy. Who gave them the right to play god and create life?! Well I guess nature did, but even if I technically have the "right" myself I'd never play god with the lives of others and force 80 years onto someone else. A life that will end with something as scary and painful as death- it's madness.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Knowing that I am a stupid person gets me down a lot. But I just thank God every day that at least I wasn't stupid enough to have children. And I'd like to think that the children that I never had are just as thankful that I didn't have them.

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
That's a good point that you brought up, that suicide is just as selfish as creating a child in the first place. This idea takes away guilt about my parents being affected by it. I also would agree that suicide is selfish, but more and more I discover that pretty much everyone is selfish and self-motivated at their cores, it's human nature. I think if I kill myself than that is what I was meant to do, it's my Dharma and I was just following my emotions and circumstance.

M

mighthavebeen

Sep 22, 2022
I find it disgusting how many pro-lifers label suicide as "selfish" when in reality the selfish act is deciding to procreate even there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer in this futile and unnecessary existence. Sorry but nobody consented to this existence in the first place so it's just unacceptable labelling suicide as selfish, I know that many get offended by this but literally nobody is obligated to continue delaying their inevitable fate in this existence that was so harmfully imposed by those who lacked the awareness and compassion not to procreate.

Deciding to procreate is beyond selfish but even worse than that it's something so incredibly harmful, procreation is evil to me as it's the source of all suffering and it's really hellish to me how many humans are so anti-suicide and wish to force others to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence, it's beyond tragic to me how this species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet.

Guilt tripping suicidal people really is so incredibly repulsive, if one wants to die then that's their personal decision, it's not about other people, if people are so anti-death in the first place then why do they so harmfully procreate as after all everyone is going to die someday.
So true!!!

Reactions: sserafim
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
I feel anyone who labels it selfish, hasn't lived with a mind in pain.