FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I view the lack of reliable, accessible, straightforward and risk free suicide methods as being evidence that this world certainly is hell. All human beings should be able to die whenever they want to, peacefully and without struggle and it's evil to want to deny people this basic human right and just expect them to be trapped here against their wishes. Because as long as there is a lack of acceptance towards what should be a basic human right then existence will always be a burden and a prison, as one has to struggle a great deal in order to try to free themselves from this existence that was cruelly forced onto them. It's a punishment to exist in this world where leaving it behind involves risks, complications and secrecy, the reality is that as humans we are all paying the price due to the selfish decision to procreate.

The whole concept of suicide prevention is something that is extreme cruelty with the intent of controlling people, to suggest that suicide should be prevented rather than accepted is further proof that this world is hell. It's unacceptable how suicide is still so stigmatised and how suicidal people are treat so badly in this world. I view suffering in any form as being an unnecessary disadvantage and it disturbs me how people wish to forcibly prolong it and are against people finding relief through what is our inevitable fate. The attitudes towards suicide just make me hate this world even more and the fact that people wish to restrict suicide methods just shows that we have limited control over our existence, with existence seen as an obligation rather than a choice.

But at the end of the day there could never be anything so beneficial about existing to justify denying people the right to die, in fact life is completely the opposite to this. Life is something so useless and unnecessary and just leads to harm that could had been prevented if one never came into existence in the first place. Having the ability to escape from the flesh prison that is the human body should be a human right, as with life comes unpredictability and uncertainty with unlimited potential for us to be tortured. We deserve to be able to take control over the chaotic and random nature of existence through ceasing to exist especially as life is simply a futile process that leads to nowhere but decay and death. As we are all destined to die, it would be insane to want to deny people the ability to choose peacefully when to end it. Suicide could never be wrong as I believe there to be no consequences of being dead, instead there is just eternal nothingness that offers relief from where the true problem lies which is in life itself.

Reactions: downndone2, pthnrdnojvsc, Rogue Proxy and 7 others
N

Noise

Mar 14, 2023
I feel the same. I support the right to die because, regardless of suffering, I don't believe people should be deprived of the right to do as they will with their lives. People should have complete autonomy over their bodies. They should be permitted to mutilate, modify, starve, and kill it. There is no reason why people who are dissatisfied with their lives should be coerced into making amends with life if it's not their will to do so.

I also never understood the argument behind suicide supposedly being irrational. Of course, depressives are going to be more inclined to recognize life for what it is: suffering, because they are living in a radical state of it. If ideas only have validity under the circumstances of somebody's psychological soundness, then no ISM would have credibility. All ideas are influenced and developed by emotion. Anybody who claims otherwise, or professes themselves as a detached stoic that can analyze the world without bias, is being dishonest. If we are to categorize a set of extreme features of suffering (which are a natural result of civilization and human consciousness) as a "mental illness," then everybody, at one point or another in their lives, was incapable of the "rational thinking" to make decisions for themselves. I must add how demeaning this argument is in and of itself. I mean, it's objectively infantilizing the mentally ill. Perhaps an argument can be made for active psychotics against making the decision of suicide for themselves, but to apply this to depressives is nonsensical. It's attributing a parental-child relationship between authorities (psychiatrists, therapists, and other mental health professionals) that act as the parent attempting to correct the behavior and thoughts of the mentally ill patient (that adopts the role of a child). This practice of degrading mental health patients to the position of a child has been used as justification for horrible treatment of the mentally ill before. Denying them the right to die is just a softer, less harsh, contemporary exercise of this. Depression is simply a term to categorize and understand how radical human suffering presents itself. It's regarded as a transitory disease capable of being treated, something independent of the human phenomenon, the equivalent of a biological illness. Which I believe is false. Suffering is inherent in life. Successful treatment for a radical state of suffering is only evaluated by how receptive one is to delude themselves and manage it.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Rogue Proxy
warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Traveller, beyond this marker lies midworld
Mar 22, 2023
I view the lack of reliable, accessible, straightforward and risk free suicide methods as being evidence that this world certainly is hell. All human beings should be able to die whenever they want to, peacefully and without struggle and it's evil to want to deny people this basic human right and just expect them to be trapped here against their wishes. Because as long as there is a lack of acceptance towards what should be a basic human right then existence will always be a burden and a prison, as one has to struggle a great deal in order to try to free themselves from this existence that was cruelly forced onto them. It's a punishment to exist in this world where leaving it behind involves risks, complications and secrecy, the reality is that as humans we are all paying the price due to the selfish decision to procreate.

The whole concept of suicide prevention is something that is extreme cruelty with the intent of controlling people, to suggest that suicide should be prevented rather than accepted is further proof that this world is hell. It's unacceptable how suicide is still so stigmatised and how suicidal people are treat so badly in this world. I view suffering in any form as being an unnecessary disadvantage and it disturbs me how people wish to forcibly prolong it and are against people finding relief through what is our inevitable fate. The attitudes towards suicide just make me hate this world even more and the fact that people wish to restrict suicide methods just shows that we have limited control over our existence, with existence seen as an obligation rather than a choice.

But at the end of the day there could never be anything so beneficial about existing to justify denying people the right to die, in fact life is completely the opposite to this. Life is something so useless and unnecessary and just leads to harm that could had been prevented if one never came into existence in the first place. Having the ability to escape from the flesh prison that is the human body should be a human right, as with life comes unpredictability and uncertainty with unlimited potential for us to be tortured. We deserve to be able to take control over the chaotic and random nature of existence through ceasing to exist especially as life is simply a futile process that leads to nowhere but decay and death. As we are all destined to die, it would be insane to want to deny people the ability to choose peacefully when to end it. Suicide could never be wrong as I believe there to be no consequences of being dead, instead there is just eternal nothingness that offers relief from where the true problem lies which is in life itself.
I agree