• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
i tried to cut my artery again but no luck:(

i knew it was pretty pointless to try but im so desperate i cant take it anymore. ive been home alone tonight trying to find any meds i could die from and tried to make a noose with the only thing i found that was long enough but it couldnt get tight enough cause its too stiff. even though i already knew, if i cut my artery it would be too shallow to really kill me i think. i feel like im going insane. its the first time ive broken down crying in a while. everytime i think about living tomorow i start crying again. ive been thinking about stabing myself at this point. i dont even care if its painful or slow i just want it to work i dont care anymore all i want is to die. i just want something that will work.
i forgot to say i could actually cut to get blood but very little thats why i said the shallow part

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: worthIess, MindFrog, AshersGirl and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's truly so horrible and cruel to me how people have to struggle so much to cease existing, I really find it so hellish how there isn't a straightforward way to just easily die in peace. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: Life is pointless and seekingrelease22
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Slow down. Think. Then if you are sure that you want to ctb, plan it properly. Judging from your post, you seem to have been "making it up as you go along", and that is not likely to be successful.

Why do you want to die? I can't find any explanation in your past posts (though I may have missed some of them).

Reactions: seekingrelease22, AshersGirl and touhoufan
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
do not do CTB on impulse

Reactions: seekingrelease22