3ndmym1sery

3ndmym1sery

Aug 26, 2023
hey, i posted here in august asking how to kill myself, i was really desperate to die and just wanted out of this life already but didnt know how i could do it because of my situation. i finally decided i would just not eat again until i died. it sounded easy. i used to barely eat back then anyway, id eat like 300 calories per two or three days, i hated my body and wanted to lose weight and would look at a lot of thinspo and stuff, so anyway i figured it wouldnt be too hard, and in about a month or so id be dead. i dont remember how long i didnt eat for, i just remember laying in bed being passed out most of the time and i barely had the energy to get up to go to the washroom to pee, i stopped shitting completely, which i didnt care about. and then one day i was laying there just waiting for death, i couldnt even move, by then i stopped drinking water too because i figured i was just prolonging the dying process by drinking water, so my mouth was so dry i couldnt close it, and my body was so weak i couldnt even really turn to the side, i was just laying on my back, i couldnt keep my eyes open for more than a minute, and then my mom and people from the mental hospital broke into my room and even though i was incredibly weak i still tried to fight them, as soon as i saw them i knew they were about to ruin my months worth of effort and suffering very conveniently in less than a day so i stood up and kicked one of the women in her stomach, there were 3 or 4 of them and when i kicked her i fell back on my bed and they all grabbed me and injected me with some sedative or something which didnt even work i was still very much conscious. i remember screeching, it was like no one could hear me at all no matter how much noise i made, i was telling my mom id eat and to help me but she didnt, and then they all dragged me out of my room, i kept grabbing anything i could grab a hold of, the door knob, my bed, anything, i tried to make myself heavy so they wouldnt be able to pick me up and i would just stick to the floor somehow, which didnt work of course, and they put me in a van and held me down, i felt like i was suffocating, and took me to the mental hospital and treated me like i was absolutely worthless for 2 weeks, drip fed me, gave me pills, when i refused the pills then they injected me with the same medicines forcefully and it was so traumatic the way they did it, it was obvious they didnt see me as a person, just some animal or something they were supposed to keep alive and drugged up so i wouldnt create too much trouble for them, i would cry at night, it was a terrible hospital, i cant explain how awful it was, the bed was really high and the fans were so loud like a helicopter and everyone would be sleeping in the same room and it would be dark with just some light there and i was completely alone and it was just terrifying. id pace back and forth for hours, id cry silently so no one would hear me so they wouldnt drug me up even more, and then around 5 am id lay down and pretend to be asleep because thats when they all woke up and i needed them to think i was asleep all night, and then during the day i would just sit in a really uncomfortable plastic chair for hours upon hours, my butt would hurt so much, but it was better than the bed. id pace back and forth when i got too tired of sitting down, theyd feed me awful oily shit 3 times a day, i could feel myself getting fatter every day, but if i said anything they would have told me its all in my head and diagnosed me with something new and given me more pills so i kept it all to myself, the bathrooms were terrible, there was a large ass lizard in there once, theyd check my blood pressure after every another hour i fucking hated it, and theyd check my pulse and if there was a problem with my pulse or bp theyd make me drink juice and eat 2 bananas, which i hated. they let me out after 2 weeks and now im alive and miserable and have all this trauma and dont know what to do, i just feel so alone

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: majortom, saddo, garbagepunk and 13 others
Kaliphornia

Kaliphornia

Jan 20, 2024
OMG I'm so sorry. That's so cruel and so awful!

Reactions: Immensevoid
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
human rights don't exist you're a fucking slave to the system i can't wait to destory this hellhole

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That just sounds so incredibly horrifying what you've been through, it's hellish how humans won't let others just die in peace and wish to prolong their suffering no matter what.

Reactions: Shunya
H

hurting

Jan 18, 2024
I am so sorry for what you are going through. I know from experience that you come out of a mental hospital worse than when you go in. I have ctb'ed twice. Both times I passed and both times I was brought back and the most tragic experience of it all was the mental hospital both times. It made me realize that professional help is just a business. The more help you get the more you will be treated as less than human. I wish you the best. p.s The longest anyone has gone without eating is 382 days.

I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023
hey, i posted here in august asking how to kill myself, i was really desperate to die and just wanted out of this life already but didnt know how i could do it because of my situation. i finally decided i would just not eat again until i died. it sounded easy. i used to barely eat back then anyway, id eat like 300 calories per two or three days, i hated my body and wanted to lose weight and would look at a lot of thinspo and stuff, so anyway i figured it wouldnt be too hard, and in about a month or so id be dead. i dont remember how long i didnt eat for, i just remember laying in bed being passed out most of the time and i barely had the energy to get up to go to the washroom to pee, i stopped shitting completely, which i didnt care about. and then one day i was laying there just waiting for death, i couldnt even move, by then i stopped drinking water too because i figured i was just prolonging the dying process by drinking water, so my mouth was so dry i couldnt close it, and my body was so weak i couldnt even really turn to the side, i was just laying on my back, i couldnt keep my eyes open for more than a minute, and then my mom and people from the mental hospital broke into my room and even though i was incredibly weak i still tried to fight them, as soon as i saw them i knew they were about to ruin my months worth of effort and suffering very conveniently in less than a day so i stood up and kicked one of the women in her stomach, there were 3 or 4 of them and when i kicked her i fell back on my bed and they all grabbed me and injected me with some sedative or something which didnt even work i was still very much conscious. i remember screeching, it was like no one could hear me at all no matter how much noise i made, i was telling my mom id eat and to help me but she didnt, and then they all dragged me out of my room, i kept grabbing anything i could grab a hold of, the door knob, my bed, anything, i tried to make myself heavy so they wouldnt be able to pick me up and i would just stick to the floor somehow, which didnt work of course, and they put me in a van and held me down, i felt like i was suffocating, and took me to the mental hospital and treated me like i was absolutely worthless for 2 weeks, drip fed me, gave me pills, when i refused the pills then they injected me with the same medicines forcefully and it was so traumatic the way they did it, it was obvious they didnt see me as a person, just some animal or something they were supposed to keep alive and drugged up so i wouldnt create too much trouble for them, i would cry at night, it was a terrible hospital, i cant explain how awful it was, the bed was really high and the fans were so loud like a helicopter and everyone would be sleeping in the same room and it would be dark with just some light there and i was completely alone and it was just terrifying. id pace back and forth for hours, id cry silently so no one would hear me so they wouldnt drug me up even more, and then around 5 am id lay down and pretend to be asleep because thats when they all woke up and i needed them to think i was asleep all night, and then during the day i would just sit in a really uncomfortable plastic chair for hours upon hours, my butt would hurt so much, but it was better than the bed. id pace back and forth when i got too tired of sitting down, theyd feed me awful oily shit 3 times a day, i could feel myself getting fatter every day, but if i said anything they would have told me its all in my head and diagnosed me with something new and given me more pills so i kept it all to myself, the bathrooms were terrible, there was a large ass lizard in there once, theyd check my blood pressure after every another hour i fucking hated it, and theyd check my pulse and if there was a problem with my pulse or bp theyd make me drink juice and eat 2 bananas, which i hated. they let me out after 2 weeks and now im alive and miserable and have all this trauma and dont know what to do, i just feel so alone
i had the same thing - they forced me to put on 15 pounds. I want to ctb now more than ever - are u going to stop eating again?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
p.s The longest anyone has gone without eating is 382 days.
I couldn't believe it as the maximum you can go with out food (drinking water) Is a couple of months. I had to look it up, pretty interesting.

Reactions: hurting
BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
I wept reading your story. My heart goes out to you, for what it's worth. What has been done to you is monstrous. Having been in psych wards, I know those places are inhuman and make everything worse.

I am so sorry for what's been done to you. We here, at least, have empathy for you. We're here for you.

• Love
Reactions: 3ndmym1sery
butterfly000

butterfly000

I want freedom
Jan 6, 2024
Not eating doesn't sound like a reliable or pleasant way to go, but I guess it was the best method you had at the time. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. :(

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
oh my god! that sounds absolutely horrific i am truly so very sorry you had to go through that :( nobody should do that to anyone else

3ndmym1sery

3ndmym1sery

Aug 26, 2023
i had the same thing - they forced me to put on 15 pounds. I want to ctb now more than ever - are u going to stop eating again?
im too scared so no. i wish i could
That just sounds so incredibly horrifying what you've been through, it's hellish how humans won't let others just die in peace and wish to prolong their suffering no matter what.
those idiots didnt even know i was trying to kill myself, they just thought i had somehow completely lost my ability to think after going off my meds for a few months and now i just dont know eating is a thing. when i told my mom i was starving myself on purpose she was like "we thought you had lost your mind", i knew thats how she and everyone would react to finding out i was doing it on purpose so i just told everyone everything which i hated more than anything but it was the only way i could get out of there, by making them think im not completely insane. even the pills they gave me they gave them based off stuff my mom told them, and they diagnosed me without even talking to me, and the pills made me lose my memory almost completely and i started lactating like crazy, i had no filter on my mouth i would say the weirdest things without thinking and it sucked because i was aware of how weird it all was. theyd make fun of me but i didnt care about feeling humiliated, i had already been so humiliated nothing could be worse than that. it was just terrible, ive been off the pills since november and im starting to feel like myself again and my mom hates it. she trusts doctors so much if they told her to take an axe and kill me she probably would do it
I am so sorry for what you are going through. I know from experience that you come out of a mental hospital worse than when you go in. I have ctb'ed twice. Both times I passed and both times I was brought back and the most tragic experience of it all was the mental hospital both times. It made me realize that professional help is just a business. The more help you get the more you will be treated as less than human. I wish you the best. p.s The longest anyone has gone without eating is 382 days.
mental hospitals are just awful. esp when you get put in there for not even doing anything. i didnt hurt a single person in any way. the only person i was causing any harm to was myself, and i had reasons for it, how does that make me crazy? people who have never lived my life should not be able to decide whether i live or die. wanting to die didnt mean i was crazy. fuck them

Last edited:
garbagepunk

garbagepunk

May 21, 2023
holy fuck. sorry for that dude. i hope things get a little bit better, or atleast not as bad as they were before you got in there