• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

someone_suicidal

Feb 18, 2024
I just attempted with partial hanging while standing on my kness. I think i passed out, but after that i found myself alive with some bruises on my head, which i dont remember how happened. Can anybody give advice on how to avoid this, and succed, please?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I just attempted with partial hanging while standing on my kness. I think i passed out, but after that i found myself alive with some bruises on my head, which i dont remember how happened. Can anybody give advice on how to avoid this, and succed, please?
It's hard to tell from the info. After kneeling did you apply pressure forward or downward? What position were you in when you came to? Was the noose still tight on your neck? What type of knot did you use? Was your anchor point intact?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Perhaps this thread has some useful info about partial:

S

someone_suicidal

Feb 18, 2024
It's hard to tell from the info. After kneeling did you apply pressure forward or downward? What position were you in when you came to? Was the noose still tight on your neck? What type of knot did you use? Was your anchor point intact?
Thanks for reply. I am not sure how i applied pressure, i was pretty emotional at the moment, but i passed out very quickly and on my kness. When i came into, i was standing with slip knot(which i used for noose) still on my neck. My anchor point still was intact.
I am male

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske and wtfislife
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thanks for reply. I am not sure how i applied pressure, i was pretty emotional at the moment, but i passed out very quickly and on my kness. When i came into, i was standing with slip knot(which i used for noose) still on my neck. My anchor point still was intact.
I am male
All I can think is if you were leaning away from your anchor point while applying pressure, during your unconscious state you might have leaned back to your anchor and loosening the pressure. Or if your ligature material was stiff, your slip knot may have loosened. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Others on here have also reported to coming back after unconsciousness. It's one of the things that make partial hanging frustrating.