fade_to_black_71

fade_to_black_71

Oct 7, 2024
Hello!
I apologize in advance if I made a mistake in choosing the place on which I wrote this post (but I did not find the right section of the forum)

I write this post because despite the "search window" I still can't send or receive private messages or chats.

I'm new to the forum and I was told that when the search window appeared I would also be able to reuse PM and chat...
Did I do something wrong?
Do I need to do any other actions\things to activate this feature?

I also can't find (and I can't contact the administrators \ managers of the forum) to ask them directly. could someone kindly help me a newbie of the forum? also if I write a PM (now I noticed that if I highlight the name of another user I get 4 buttons \ functions and the last ones are "start chat" and start conversation, which didn't happen before) I get the following message

"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

but I have never written "spam-like" content and I have never written (I think) "inappropriate elements" and in addition I have no idea how to contact a forum administrator (as I wrote before to get explanations from him).

Could anyone very kindly and courteously answer me and explain the reason for this?

Thanks in advance to those who can help me (and explain me better) with this issue of mine

bye bye!
F2B

bandoscii

bandoscii

Jun 29, 2024
I've had a similar issue. For me it was VPN causing the issue. Try turning yours off when you send the message. If you still continue to have this problem mention admins in this thread. Wish the best to you