• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spliffli420

Dec 22, 2023
Hello everyone,

I've managed to find a source for isonitazene which is a synthetic opioid similar to fentanyl. I was wondering if anyone knows what the best way/ways to administer it to CTB are? The lowest amount I can order is 2g which I think should be enough and I was thinking about snorting it but I don't know...

Thanks

Reactions: thot88
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
It is indeed one of the most legal and lethal RC opiods readily available. Combine it with Mega dose of benzos and alcohol to guarantee respiratory failure. Encapsulate the powder into eccentric coated capsules so that they only burst in the lower intestine where vomiting is not possible.

Alternative options are boofing it or IV drip, even intramuscular.

I died of RC opioid overdose and it was magic. The euphoria kept increasing and increasing so powerfully I thought no human should feel this good, to the point where it was so overwhelming I couldn't handle the euphoria and last remembered totally blowing me out in a blissful collapse where the cosmic orgasm was so intense I lost consciousness. Unfortunately roommates came home early and heard me gagging on vomit and EMT revived me, fuck narcan.

It was like dying from a bionic orgasm too powerful and overwhelming that you lose consciousness. It was beautiful.

S

spliffli420

Dec 22, 2023
It is indeed one of the most legal and lethal RC opiods readily available. Combine it with Mega dose of benzos and alcohol to guarantee respiratory failure. Encapsulate the powder into eccentric coated capsules so that they only burst in the lower intestine where vomiting is not possible.

Alternative options are boofing it or IV drip, even intramuscular.

I died of RC opioid overdose and it was magic. The euphoria kept increasing and increasing so powerfully I thought no human should feel this good, to the point where it was so overwhelming I couldn't handle the euphoria and last remembered totally blowing me out in a blissful collapse where the cosmic orgasm was so intense I lost consciousness. Unfortunately roommates came home early and heard me gagging on vomit and EMT revived me, fuck narcan.

It was like dying from a bionic orgasm too powerful and overwhelming that you lose consciousness. It was beautiful.
That sounds like a pleasant way to go.. So you think capsules are better than snorting it? What about dosage?

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
That sounds like a pleasant way to go.. So you think capsules are better than snorting it? What about dosage?
Eccentric coated capsules, not regular ones. The eccentric coated ones are specially formulated to resist the gastric pH in your stomach and bypass first pass gastric tract ultimately dissolving in the lower intestine where vomiting is impossible. Railing it is certainly an option, depending on the quality. Do you have any pre-existing tolerance to opioids?

When I died in 2015 I took a bunch of benzos and was really boozed up. That was the aggravating factor that precipitated the respiratory failure associated with RC opioid mortality. I then took five eccentric coated capsules. And then I snorted two fat lines of China White fentanyl. The first two lines knocked me out in a cosmic orgasm, only to be fucking revived by EMS. It took all of their narcan inventory stock to get me awake and then I was transported at the hospital when they pumped by stomach.

As far as dosage, remember anything is a poison in high enough dose. The more the better I would say. But if you have no experience with opioids you will vomit the first few time. And then you'll kind of become immune to it. What is your experience with opioids?

S

spliffli420

Dec 22, 2023
Eccentric coated capsules, not regular ones. The eccentric coated ones are specially formulated to resist the gastric pH in your stomach and bypass first pass gastric tract ultimately dissolving in the lower intestine where vomiting is impossible. Railing it is certainly an option, depending on the quality. Do you have any pre-existing tolerance to opioids?

When I died in 2015 I took a bunch of benzos and was really boozed up. That was the aggravating factor that precipitated the respiratory failure associated with RC opioid mortality. I then took five eccentric coated capsules. And then I snorted two fat lines of China White fentanyl. The first two lines knocked me out in a cosmic orgasm, only to be fucking revived by EMS. It took all of their narcan inventory stock to get me awake and then I was transported at the hospital when they pumped by stomach.

As far as dosage, remember anything is a poison in high enough dose. The more the better I would say. But if you have no experience with opioids you will vomit the first few time. And then you'll kind of become immune to it. What is your experience with opioids?
I see, and I'm guessing those can just be ordered online? & that's rough man.. do you think you'll try it again? and I'm opioid naive.

S

spliffli420

Dec 22, 2023
Also, which size capsules did you use?