Feb 20, 2023
?

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
My life has been a roller coaster so far. It improves gradually and then takes a nosedive, accompanied by a CTB attempt as a bonus. A very exciting ride.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and HadItAll
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't exactly say that my existence is rapidly getting worse as the days go by, I think if that was happening I would have to find a way to exit as soon as possible, and my existence getting much more unbearable than it already is, is exactly what I fear. It's rather just the fact that I'm certainly feeling more tired of existing as time passes by, I know that I've existed for far too long at this point, and I hate how I'm still here. There certainly is no relief from suffering in this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
No, it looks like hopefully it will be the opposite soon thank god but I can remember many times when it was. Drinking, unemployment, isolation, hospitalisation etc.

There is a pretty big difference between life being generally bad and disasters everywhere. If things are just relatively poor and difficult, that is slow torture, but you can sometimes get a break. If you're going through major upheavals, you're on the defensive or maybe out for the count while life kicks you in the head all it likes. That really, really sucks and you are never quite sure where you're going to end up either.

The biggest thing is drugs. Once you start throwing drugs in "to cope" or "take the edge off" you are screwing yourself any chance to reverse the spiral and the most likely possibility is that you will speed it up. It's very tempting but you can annihilate yourself this way because having a ruined life AND an addiction is like trying to get up when you have two elephants on your back (and you added the second one by choice)

• Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and HadItAll