• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kassiee

Kassiee

I love this forum and this community ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’— โœจ
Apr 10, 2023
Like the title says, Is writing there a point in even writing a suicide note ESPECIALLY if you have no motivation to do so?
I personally tend to just keep to myself and I don't really like explaining things sometimes because I know how judgmental some people can be and I simply am just too lazy to talk about my personal problems which are just so petty. I feel like writing a suicide note wouldn't matter because i'll be dead anyways when I ctb

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
I mean, the only reason I've considered one is to ease the minds of a few people that might be distraught at my leave.

The answer to this is up to you.

The only reason people write them is to be able to have their "last words".
Yeah, I think that's the only reason I would, I just really don't feel like it but I don't want people to make assumptions when im gone ig although i dont really think that should matter to me anyways.

I am overall like a very quiet person I suppose and I don't vent to people who are close to me, so there would be so many assumptions to be made. The person I fear for the most out of this tbh is my mum as well as my sister they're both always so loving and caring towards me and my mom has made it very evident that her life would be over and that she wouldn't know what to do if I was gone, and my sister takes death very sensitively and has still been grieving over my grandmas passing (which was 2 years ago) so I could imagine how she would feel about me... I don't really know what i'm gonna do, I feel like my friends will get over it eventually but my family just could not take it...

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I mean, it's up to you. In my case, I wanted to write one to give closure to my family so that they know I killed myself instead of having to figure out what happened. However, now I decided that, if I ever try to kill myself (which I probably won't as I can't access any suicide methods to begin with), I won't write a suicide note to anybody as I already have too much executive dysfunction as it is and I don't want a suicide note to ruin my suicide attempt

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
I mean, it's up to you. In my case, I wanted to write one to give closure to my family so that they know I killed myself instead of having to figure out what happened. However, now I decided that, if I ever try to kill myself (which I probably won't as I can't access any suicide methods to begin with), I won't write a suicide note to anybody as I already have too much executive dysfunction as it is and I don't want a suicide note to ruin my suicide attempt
I see, and I entirely understand that. If you don't mind me asking why aren't you able to access any suicide methods? are you in a mental hospital or something

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
I have also considered not leaving a note but I feel like if I am able to at least give my reasons and to tell family there was nothing that they could have done, it may ease the grief just a tiny bit instead of having all these questions that I would no longer be able to answer.
If you have a loving sister and mum I would say at least leave a note for them.

• Love
Reactions: Kassiee
Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
I have also considered not leaving a note but I feel like if I am able to at least give my reasons and to tell family there was nothing that they could have done, it may ease the grief just a tiny bit instead of having all these questions that I would no longer be able to answer.
If you have a loving sister and mum I would say at least leave a note for them.
That is a very smart way to put it, I probably should leave a note for them yeah

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I see, and I entirely understand that. If you don't mind me asking why aren't you able to access any suicide methods? are you in a mental hospital or something
No, I'm not in a mental hospital. I can't really access any suicide methods because I still live with family, despite being an adult, and I can never really gain independence due to my autism. Doing basic tasks is extremely overwhelming for me and I don't have any way to cope at all as nothing really works on me.

On top of that, my parents are strict and wouldn't let me leave the house if it wasn't for a good reason (i.e. to go to university or something). Because of this, I can only really go outside during the day which makes suicide methods that require the environment in some way (e.g. jumping, drowning, train etc) be extremely difficult to pull off as people are watching everywhere and could easily stop me. Besides, the only method I can technically do is drowning as there aren't really any trains or places I can jump off near me and, even then, drowning sounds like a horrible method based from what I've heard. In addition, like I already said, people would be everywhere and, because of SI, I will end up screaming to be saved even though I know I want to be dead and, well, the rest should be self explanatory.

Also, when it comes to suicide methods as a whole, one of the reasons for me wanting to be dead is what hinders me from doing a suicide attempt to begin with. That reason being how I tend to react extremely badly to even the smallest amount of stress and pressure. I also got lots of executive dysfunction which makes planning and managing suicide extremely difficult for me as well.

At this point, I'm starting to give up on thinking about killing myself as I don't even think it's possible anymore. The pro lifers have won in keeping me alive for now... this is their checkmate

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
I definitely think you should write a note. I know a guy who committed suicide without any note/explanation. It devastated his mother (of course) but it made it worse that she and everyone else didn't really know why he did it.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
No, I'm not in a mental hospital. I can't really access any suicide methods because I still live with family, despite being an adult, and I can never really gain independence due to my autism. Doing basic tasks is extremely overwhelming for me and I don't have any way to cope at all as nothing really works on me.

On top of that, my parents are strict and wouldn't let me leave the house if it wasn't for a good reason (i.e. to go to university or something). Because of this, I can only really go outside during the day which makes suicide methods that require the environment in some way (e.g. jumping, drowning, train etc) be extremely difficult to pull off as people are watching everywhere and could easily stop me. Besides, the only method I can technically do is drowning as there aren't really any trains or places I can jump off near me and, even then, drowning sounds like a horrible method based from what I've heard. In addition, like I already said, people would be everywhere and, because of SI, I will end up screaming to be saved even though I know I want to be dead and, well, the rest should be self explanatory.

Also, when it comes to suicide methods as a whole, one of the reasons for me wanting to be dead is what hinders me from doing a suicide attempt to begin with. That reason being how I tend to react extremely badly to even the smallest amount of stress and pressure. I also got lots of executive dysfunction which makes planning and managing suicide extremely difficult for me as well.

At this point, I'm starting to give up on thinking about killing myself as I don't even think it's possible anymore. The pro lifers have won in keeping me alive for now... this is their checkmate
Oh I see, and I entirely understand how you feel with the whole "parents not letting me leave the house" part. I unfortunately im going to have to ctb via firearm which is very terrifying and daunting to me because I don't know if I will be able to bring myself to pull the trigger :( It's my dream to be able to jump off of a bridge with beautiful water below, or from a building with a beautiful city below. I feel like it would be such a nice way to go out and i've always wanted to do it this way. But sadly my parents are very sheltering and over protective of me and sort of have me on their own suicide watch and barely let me leave the house. So I basically have to resort to dying where i've been rotting for the past few years (my room)
I definitely think you should write a note. I know a guy who committed suicide without any note/explanation. It devastated his mother (of course) but it made it worse that she and everyone else didn't really know why he did it.
Oh wow, yeah i definitely dont want to do that to my mother or sister, they've both made it very evident on how insane they would go if anything happened to me, maybe the least I could do is at least explain why

• Hugs
Ksmะธda

Ksmะธda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
A suicide note could just be instructions on what to do with your body/belongings when you're dead - it doesn't have to be a letter describing your feelings and reasons for ctb.
That's what I'm going to write - I also don't feel like writing about my emotions, problems etc.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
A suicide note could just be instructions on what to do with your body/belongings when you're dead - it doesn't have to be a letter describing your feelings and reasons for ctb.
That's what I'm going to write - I also don't feel like writing about my emotions, problems etc.
well tbh, idrc what they do with my body. theyre most likely just going to bury me though my family is very christian lol

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
How did you get the gun if your parents keep a close eye on you?
well, ctb notes can cause more questions than answers sometimes, if the note is "poorly done". there was a user who left a model or outline of how to make a good note. the idea is to write down your reasons and say how much you love them or whatever you really want to put, but knowing that the note is to reassure the person who is going to read it. anything pm

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I will not be leaving one. I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I think if I wrote one it would be pointing the finger but ill be dead so why bother.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000
AnNika

AnNika

Your eyes are blinded by faith.
Dec 2, 2023
Like everyone else said, it's up to you, in my case I think my parents deserve some kind of closure, so a note would be the best I could do for them.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
How did you get the gun if your parents keep a close eye on you?
well, ctb notes can cause more questions than answers sometimes, if the note is "poorly done". there was a user who left a model or outline of how to make a good note. the idea is to write down your reasons and say how much you love them or whatever you really want to put, but knowing that the note is to reassure the person who is going to read it. anything pm
Hi sorry for the super late response :( I got busy with some stuff, i meant to reply earlier and Well its not my gun, its my dads I just know where they keep it. I should probably check soon to make sure that they don't have it locked up somewhere extremely secure because they seemed to have noticed that i've been feeling a lot more down than usual lately and have both even asked me if im doing okay and what not, so im assuming they think that im going to try and make an attempt soon or something and the first thing they'd do is obviously make sure that the gun is entirely out of my reach. And for the note part, i'll try my best to make it very reassuring/comforting and get out everything i need to get out although i don't have the motivation.

• Hugs
C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
Like the title says, Is writing there a point in even writing a suicide note ESPECIALLY if you have no motivation to do so?
I personally tend to just keep to myself and I don't really like explaining things sometimes because I know how judgmental some people can be and I simply am just too lazy to talk about my personal problems which are just so petty. I feel like writing a suicide note wouldn't matter because i'll be dead anyways when I ctb
Yeah. Make them feel like shit. Tell them it's all their fault, rub their face in it. Shame every person while including the shit they did. Some people don't feel guilt and still blame you by labeling you as a "coward". So post it all over uncensored social media sites with their full name(s). Narcissists don't care about you, but they care about how they are perceived by the world. Hit them where it hurts, label them a "suicide enabler" then they'll become the social outcast most of us have always been, they'll be the ones to suffer now. Revenge is a powerful thing when you make the other party powerless to respond to it. What the fuck they gonna do? Kill you? LOL.

• Hugs
Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah. Make them feel like shit. Tell them it's all their fault, rub their face in it. Shame every person while including the shit they did. Some people don't feel guilt and still blame you by labeling you as a "coward". So post it all over uncensored social media sites with their full name(s). Narcissists don't care about you, but they care about how they are perceived by the world. Hit them where it hurts, label them a "suicide enabler" then they'll become the social outcast most of us have always been, they'll be the ones to suffer now. Revenge is a powerful thing when you make the other party powerless to respond to it. What the fuck they gonna do? Kill you? LOL.
Wow I see, maybe I could mention a couple of people who genuinely hurt me, and I probably really should, but most of my problems tend to not really deal with people and more so myself. You seem to be expressing a lot of anger and hatred towards people which is entirely understandable, you could tell me more about that if you'd like im all ears :) ๐Ÿ’•

• Hugs
C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
Wow I see, maybe I could mention a couple of people who genuinely hurt me, and I probably really should, but most of my problems tend to not really deal with people and more so myself. You seem to be expressing a lot of anger and hatred towards people which is entirely understandable, you could tell me more about that if you'd like im all ears :) ๐Ÿ’•
Nope, talking changes nothing. Took me a long time to realize that. So stupid that it didn't take the first 50 or 60 times. I wanted to believe I was wrong, but now I know I'm absolutely right. What happens when you talk to people? They call the fucking Cops and stop you from doing what you should have done years ago, because that what society spends Million$$$$$ teaching them do. There is even a dumbfuck rap song about the number to call. After that, the shrinks brainwash you with medication to turn you back into submissive drone ready to work at whatever meaningless job you have to support the 1%ers and their lives of living like fucking GODS.

Fuck talking. Time for Action.

Last edited:
Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
Nope, talking changes nothing. Took me a long time to realize that. So stupid that it didn't take the first 50 or 60 times. I wanted to believe I was wrong, but now I know I'm absolutely right. What happens when you talk to people? They call the fucking Cops and stop you from doing what you should have done years ago, because that what society spends Million$$$$$ teaching them do. They're even a dumbfuck rap song about the number to call. After that, the shrinks brainwash you with medication to turn you back into submissive drone ready to work at whatever meaningless job you have to support the 1%ers and their lives living of like fucking GODS.

Fuck talking. Time for Action.
All of this is very true, tbh it is very aggravating how misunderstanding some people can be and how obligated some people feel to force you to live a life you dont wanna live. And you don't need to worry about anyone trying to institutionalize you or call the cops on you here lol, Spread your hate and anger for society as much as you can and want i'm all for it, its place really is awful.

• Hugs
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Hi sorry for the super late response :( I got busy with some stuff, i meant to reply earlier and Well its not my gun, its my dads I just know where they keep it. I should probably check soon to make sure that they don't have it locked up somewhere extremely secure because they seemed to have noticed that i've been feeling a lot more down than usual lately and have both even asked me if im doing okay and what not, so im assuming they think that im going to try and make an attempt soon or something and the first thing they'd do is obviously make sure that the gun is entirely out of my reach. And for the note part, i'll try my best to make it very reassuring/comforting and get out everything i need to get out although i don't have the motivation.
Don't worry about it. It's okay to do things

Do you think you'll be able to get the gun out and find the gun? It should be locked in a box.

What if you can't get the gun out? Will you use another method? I think your parents are getting worried about you.

A peaceful and direct note. I hope you find hope in your life.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
You don't have to write a note. It can be a bad idea if you fail, because the note makes the intent known. But it's up to you, it doesn't matter as you said anyway.

Reactions: banshee-elegy
murderatruemorgue

murderatruemorgue

Feb 17, 2024
This is subjective. Depends on the person, their situation, their relationships, and how much they've already said.

I've tried multiple times to sit down and write one. I've give up. Everything I want to say I've said a million times, and they didn't listen when I was alive.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
Don't worry about it. It's okay to do things

Do you think you'll be able to get the gun out and find the gun? It should be locked in a box.

What if you can't get the gun out? Will you use another method? I think your parents are getting worried about you.

A peaceful and direct note. I hope you find hope in your life.
Yeahh, i think I should be able to find it im not exactly sure, if i'm not able to access it I might just try and run away at the right time and do what ive dreamed of doing (jumping off of a bridge or building) although i know how difficult it may be, sometimes it is locked, sometimes they just have it in plain sight

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Yeahh, i think I should be able to find it im not exactly sure, if i'm not able to access it I might just try and run away at the right time and do what ive dreamed of doing (jumping off of a bridge or building) although i know how difficult it may be, sometimes it is locked, sometimes they just have it in plain sight
Yes, it looks like a mission. Are you sure the height (if you jump) is high enough?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When I was very suicidal and I wanted to write a note I never knew what to write, I was empty. Probably I won't write a note at all as I have nothing to say.

Kassiee

Kassiee

Apr 10, 2023
Yes, it looks like a mission. Are you sure the height (if you jump) is high enough?
Yes i believe so, one of the places if contemplated on going is the sunshine skyway bridge, i believe that is high enough especially considering its a semi popular ctb destination