• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
How does it work? Why do you fall unconscious? How long does it take? Are there other ways one could fall unconscious instead?

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Many people recommend benzos to fall unconscious quickly with SN. There's no guaranteed timeline for when you will go unconscious with just SN. It will eventually happening due to lack of oxygen being carried by your blood, but the time it takes can vary. The numbers I see cited the most are 15-40 minutes if you take a sufficiently high dose, but I'm unsure of the data that's been used to determine that

Reactions: razahcareca27
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
SN causes your blood to not be able to transport oxygen adequately, the process has a complicated name. When that happens, the brain does not receive enough oxygen and at a certain point, you fall unconscious. There is no exact time, each person and organism is different, a healthy person and someone with a condition could fall unconscious at different times.

Let it be clear that it is not as if you are being suffocated, a hand squeezing your throat does not come into play here, it happens at the blood level.

There are other ways to become unconscious, a strong blow, a strong impression (like people who faint just by seeing the blood) but with this method it is for this reason.

Reactions: CelestialDiana
jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
How does it work? Why do you fall unconscious? How long does it take? Are there other ways one could fall unconscious instead?
Mainly this is the best method and at very high doses it has effects within 10 - 15 minutes obviously causing death due to lack of oxygen

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Many people recommend benzos to fall unconscious quickly with SN. There's no guaranteed timeline for when you will go unconscious with just SN. It will eventually happening due to lack of oxygen being carried by your blood, but the time it takes can vary. The numbers I see cited the most are 15-40 minutes if you take a sufficiently high dose, but I'm unsure of the data that's been used to determine that
And do you know how much benzos they use by chance? I have benzos and was planning on taking 4 mg of lorazepam and 20 mg of zolpidem (hypnotic or sleeping pill) crushed, but I don't know if they will knock me out before doing the SN mix or not even after drinking it.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
And do you know how much benzos they use by chance? I have benzos and was planning on taking 4 mg of lorazepam and 20 mg of zolpidem (hypnotic or sleeping pill) crushed, but I don't know if they will knock me out before doing the SN mix or not even after drinking it.
I haven't seen consistent recommendations on benzo dosage. I think it really depends on how you personally tolerate the benzo you're planning to take. Personally I'm going for a very low dose of lorazepam bc it hits me really strongly but zolpidem takes longer to set in, but they can affect other people in completely different ways. Have you taken lorazepam or zolpidem before?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Have you taken lorazepam or zolpidem before?
I've been taking them for years, normally I fall asleep within 1 hour. But I suppose that crushed and on an empty stomach they should take effect in, perhaps half the time? I will try one day to take my normal crushed dose to test the speed, but of course, it will not be a real test since I will not have fasted.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I've been taking them for years, normally I fall asleep within 1 hour. But I suppose that crushed and on an empty stomach they should take effect in, perhaps half the time? I will try one day to take my normal crushed dose to test the speed, but of course, it will not be a real test since I will not have fasted.
Crushing & fasting will make them absorb faster, but I think half the time would be an overestimate. Food leaves the small intestine where medication is absorbed within 2-6 hours depending on how fibrous it is, so depending on what you ate for dinner most nights you're already taking them on an empty stomach. If you're doing a 24 hour fast they might hit you harder bc at that point your body is reacting to the lack of nutrients, but a shorter fast that would be a more normal amount of time without food won't put you into the same overdrive. Trial running with them crushed even not fasting should give you a pretty good estimate of how it will affect you

• Informative
Reactions: Onelegman
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Crushing & fasting will make them absorb faster, but I think half the time would be an overestimate. Food leaves the small intestine where medication is absorbed within 2-6 hours depending on how fibrous it is, so depending on what you ate for dinner most nights you're already taking them on an empty stomach. If you're doing a 24 hour fast they might hit you harder bc at that point your body is reacting to the lack of nutrients, but a shorter fast that would be a more normal amount of time without food won't put you into the same overdrive. Trial running with them crushed even not fasting should give you a pretty good estimate of how it will affect you
I normally take them 2 hours after dinner, I don't eat a lot of dinner. My fast would be 12 hours, 24 seems excessive to me and I think my stomach would be resentful and vomiting would be easier. As long as it's quick, it's fine, getting rid of my anxiety and falling asleep would be ideal, but it won't matter, if I have to wait 40 minutes, I won't have a choice.

Reactions: ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I normally take them 2 hours after dinner, I don't eat a lot of dinner. My fast would be 12 hours, 24 seems excessive to me and I think my stomach would be resentful and vomiting would be easier. As long as it's quick, it's fine, getting rid of my anxiety and falling asleep would be ideal, but it won't matter, if I have to wait 40 minutes, I won't have a choice.
I hope that it's as peaceful as possible for you

• Hugs
Reactions: Onelegman