tramaj

tramaj

God's punching bag
Jul 8, 2023
I noticed that time is passing quicker than ever at the moment: i wake up and suddenly i'm already in bed in the eveing. Time is going so fast that it's starting to get difficult to remember things that i did just few days prior.
Is this a common thing for other people on here, or maybe you feel the opposite and you think that time is going slower?

Reactions: mediocre, Skathon, Aloneisbestforme and 5 others
H

HighOctane

EarthRover
Aug 14, 2023
Feel like the day drags and drags but then all of a sudden I'm in bed and it's 2am again already. I struggle to remember what I did yesterday, I'm not sure if that's the abuse of drugs or something else

Reactions: Skathon
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I noticed that time is passing quicker than ever at the moment: i wake up and suddenly i'm already in bed in the eveing. Time is going so fast that it's starting to get difficult to remember things that i did just few days prior.
Is this a common thing for other people on here, or maybe you feel the opposite and you think that time is going slower?
Absolutly...too fast for me,I relate

Reactions: Skathon
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
The days go by slowly, but the years go by quickly.

Reactions: eternal.peace, mediocre, Skathon and 1 other person
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
It's a saying something like those having fun in life then time moves fast, those not having fun time moves slow šŸ˜‚

Reactions: mediocre and carac
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
It seems to be going by quicker. Not long ago it was the beginning of the year. It's already September. The days are all the same and I have nothing to look forward to, I barely even remember what I did a few days ago now, whereas a few years ago I'd still remember.

Reactions: mediocre
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
sometimes it seems to be going faster like it feels as if 2023 just started but in reality it is actually going to end soon, it kinda freaks me out cuz i never planned to make it this long lol

but also it goes slow sometimes like today felt as if it took ages to go by so

Reactions: mediocre and Skathon
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
By the day, it's monotonous and can quickly spiral if you think on it too much. If you go by the month or year, it can go faster.

Reactions: mediocre and nolifezzz
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Too slow. It feels like I've existed for far too long honestly and it fills me with dread how this could continue for potentially decades if I don't somehow cease existing before then.

rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
For me time seems to move faster too. I think this might be because nothing worth remembering ever happens; at the end of the day, it feels like a fast blur.

nolifezzz

nolifezzz

stuck somewhere between hell and earth
Mar 26, 2020
not exactly faster but its like i just dont realize/notice how much time have passed. or maybe most of me died back in 2013 and the current me n onwards is just a husk passing through. would explain a lot. oh well.

like i was so damn sure i was just 13 yesterday but suddenly today im 22? like whaaaa hahaha

Last edited:
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
Fast & slow.

During extremely bad days with nothing to do (which is alot of the time) it goes by really slow and I just sit there ready for the day to end.
On rare days when I do have stuff to do/think about it, it goes by fast. I wish it could be fast everyday so I can get to my death date sooner

dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
faster or slower depending on whos in my head

EDIT: posted @ 8:26am & its 11:09am now and i do not remember posting this at all wheeeeeee time has had no meaning since he died & i stopped sleeping

Last edited:
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
The hours go slow but the days go fast.
It feels like I woke up today 100 hours ago but also that September 1st was yesterday.