• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
this place just inflicts pain on the most weak and vulnerable machines
everyday over 200 million animals (other than fish) are killed every day; 150,000 are killed every minute.
and that just human consumption

how many wild animals are killed each day in nature by each other

if this isn't a definition of hell on earth i don't know what is

Reactions: Vicolo cieco, Forever Sleep, NikWild and 4 others
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Nature in a nutshell: Eat or get eaten
translate that to humans: Scam or get scammed, there's no "in the middle" or being good guy while also thriving/being rich

Reactions: Vicolo cieco, NikWild, escape_from_hell and 2 others
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
If you find aliens that are willing to rescue sane people let me know please.

Reactions: Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Yes it truly is, it's the most hellish place. It really is so disturbing the amount of endless torment and cruelty there is in this reality with existing beings tortured every second just to inevitably die in agony. Existence truly is the most harmful and repulsive abomination, the fact that life even exists at all is such a terrible tragedy. More than anything I wish I never existed at all, it's terrifying and disturbing how one can be tormented so immensely yet not die. Existence itself truly is nothing more than an unnecessary harm that serves no function but to torture existing beings all while they are just waiting to die in an existence so futile and meaningless.

Reactions: Vicolo cieco, JKFleck and Darkover
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
The crazy thing is...
Those numbers you're talking about are just the killing. The final act. Whether brief or agonizingly slow, it is the marking of the hypothetical end.
Imagine the overall percentage of all collected moments of all those beings' lives.
What percentage of experiences were positive, negative, or neutral?

Assume earth life is nothing special but the norm and extrapolate those figures out to the vast cosmos we observe in our sky.
Unless we are the exception, the hell planet for naughty souls, this a big big hell.

What's worse? Tell yourself all you want there's no evidence of afterlife, no memory of the time before you were born, all that. Here's the kicker: it makes no fucking sense we are here to begin with. And look at how atrocious it is. So my guess is death is not the end. Hell is forever. Just get ready for another flavor.

Reactions: Vicolo cieco and pthnrdnojvsc