• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I created a thread about an exit bag a few weeks ago, if anyone saw that (perhaps you didn't). I am trying to get all the correct parts for this method (which has been a struggle so far).

In the mean time, I am looking into N. I saw a website which looks legitimate but I am not sure. Am I allowed to post the link here or should I pm instead?

Reactions: Cyanide
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
You should never trust a website "selling" N.
Just don't, there is no way it's legitimate, and even if it was, it sure as fuck wouldn't be pure enough for you to die from 6 grams, which is usually what you get.

On the other hand, if you're interested in the peaceful pill's recommended vendor I'm happy to post it in a DM.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Just don't, there is no way it's legitimate, and even if it was, it sure as fuck wouldn't be pure enough for you to die from 6 grams, which is usually what you get.

On the other hand, if you're interested in the peaceful pill's recommended vendor I'm happy to post it in a DM.
I am interested in that. Thanks for the help.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018

I am interested in that. Thanks for the help.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
can i still message someone the website? just to see if anyone's heard it before. it comes up as one of the top searches on google.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Sure, I use the top search results when I'm looking to score a brick of coke also. The surface web is a great place to find illegal items. The methods google uses to put the best sites on top takes into account legitimacy.

If, on the off chance, you get taken for a scam on the website, I'd suggest picking another method. I've also had good luck with googling "firearms for felons without serial numbers."

And whatever you do, if you ignore peoples' advice the first few times - just keep trying. Someone will eventually fit your confirmation bias.

Last edited:
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Sure, I use the top search results when I'm looking to score a brick of coke also. The surface web is a great place to find illegal items. The methods google uses to put the best sites on top takes into account legitimacy.

Just to spell it out clearly, the dark web doesn't sell it legitimately either.

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018

If, on the off chance, you get taken for a scam on the website, I'd suggest picking another method. I've also had good luck with googling "firearms for felons without serial numbers."

And whatever you do, if you ignore peoples' advice the first few times - just keep trying. Someone will eventually fit your confirmation bias.
Sarcasm?

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
Yes, it's sarcasm.
I figured that much. I was unsure for some reason. I really dont know why maybe im just alittle gullible and wanted confirmation.

Last edited:
D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Mad how do I direct message you in order to get A's email for N ? Thank you so much!

A

AH23

Everythingisnothinh
Jun 10, 2018

can you message me it please