A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
IMG 20210304 151223511
Found this tree a while ago I was wondering if the branches were good enough. Going to go there tonight with a chair later and tie the rope around the branch. Not sure I'm going to kill myself tonight don't think I will but got my suicide note with me incase I go through with it this is mainly to relieve stress

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, CallOfTheVoid112, booray and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That tree and place give me such peace!
It looks like a great spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Final Escape and Fehler
A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
That tree and place give me such peace!
It seems like a great spot.
yh man, it is a nice place, always walk there to relive tension. I'm going to bring both my phones so I can use one as a torch and make sure all the ropes and that are set up right.

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, CallOfTheVoid112 and WornOutLife
A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
well i am going to go there now, just spoke to my friend on the phone and I love him so much. I spoke to two friends on the phone. dont think i will go through with it cause i am a coward but need to try at least end suffering. some ppl in my life ill really miss

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112
CallOfTheVoid112

CallOfTheVoid112

Love. Leave. Rinse. Repeat
Feb 22, 2021
well i am going to go there now, just spoke to my friend on the phone and I love him so much. I spoke to two friends on the phone. dont think i will go through with it cause i am a coward but need to try at least end suffering. some ppl in my life ill really miss
I understand as I get on ss to relieve stress and at the same time make my ctb plans

A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
Well I didnt go there today cause of the time. It would take too long to walk there really.
There is always another day

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112