• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

suicidalcatlady

suicidalcatlady

May 7, 2023
IMG 9294
The promising piece is that nitrite is high too (I did the test following the SN+ aquarium test thread)
I ordered 98% SN from Malaysia. Please help!

Last edited:
Reactions: jaxxon_sunn
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Did you buy the SN online?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Do u know why the nitrate is so high?
If you have high pure sn both nitrate and nitrite will show high in strip test, I would say if the nitrite is high sn is good to go
Do u know why the nitrate is so high?
If you really want to be sure

Order this strip as they are more accurate and reputable brand when it comes to testing

View attachment 113060
The promising piece is that nitrite is high too (I did the test following the SN+ aquarium test thread)
I ordered 98% SN from Malaysia. Please help!
Do you see this on your strip holder

IMG 0175

Basically says if there's any nitrite in the solution, the nitrate reading is useless since it uses the same reaction as said above. (Nitrit is german for Nitrite, it's a typo)

Last edited:
suicidalcatlady

suicidalcatlady

May 7, 2023
If you have high pure sn both nitrate and nitrite will show high in strip test, I would say if the nitrite is high sn is good to go

If you really want to be sure

Order this strip as they are more accurate and reputable brand when it comes to testing

Do you see this on your strip holder

View attachment 113068

Basically says if there's any nitrite in the solution, the nitrate reading is useless since it uses the same reaction as said above. (Nitrit is german for Nitrite, it's a typo)
Thank you so much

Reactions: Vizzy
J

jorheslen428

May 4, 2023
I'm guessing that @Vizzy is right about it being normal that nitrate shows up.

However, I'll order a more accurate test and let you know the results since we ordered from the same source.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Why does it not instruct to withdraw 2ml of the water from second 1L bottle before adding 2ml from first 1L bottle?
2023 07 29 06 40 54 no2 testing

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I'm guessing that @Vizzy is right about it being normal that nitrate shows up.

However, I'll order a more accurate test and let you know the results since we ordered from the same source.
Did you tested it? I also ordered from TIG but I only did a blood test which gave me good results. Lmk pls