• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
Search or use filter option to lookup
Fightingsioux
A former member has answers.

Argon is a heavier gas than nitrogen. 15 lpm is your target rate. 95% nitrogen works fine.

You have all the parts, necessary. A regulator/Flo gauge combo.

A

anon00

May 5, 2022
Hi Raum, I'm in the UK as well and I was looking at buying some nitrogen. I was wondering what your experience was like buying it. I assume you got it online and it was delivered. Did it come in a box or was it just the canister? How long did delivery take and could you choose the date? Do you need to pay a rental fee for the canister? Any reason why you didn't buy the ones listed on ebay?

Thanks

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Hi, well all i knew about it was that the higher concentration the better for our purposes, and i got the highest one i found at an affordable price.

What difference would it make for cbt? Wouldn't it just have the same effect on you? wouldn't my nitrogen or nitrogen 6.0 put you out at equal speed?
I asked because I thought only the purest nitrogen would do. And from the available ones I found 6.0 (99.9999). But there are people on the forum who bought 99.9 nitrogen. I hope you're right and anything below 99.9999 will do too

Raum

Raum

Mar 8, 2022
I thought we figured this out and you are going to get the flow meter one you showed me in the link in our CHAT?
Which one are you reffering to?

Im currently sitting on 3 decision of what i could do.

Risk trying it with argon regulator on N cylinder where there aren't confirmed cases of that use

Try to find a way to scrape money to buy the overpriced esc mode one and hopefully dodge all the rest of the headache and anxiety

Or just fall on my last solution and do partial hanging in my room.

I was going to buy it but i overlooked the issue that i keep mentioning when i asked the question, it just doesn't feel safe to me.
Hi Raum, I'm in the UK as well and I was looking at buying some nitrogen. I was wondering what your experience was like buying it. I assume you got it online and it was delivered. Did it come in a box or was it just the canister? How long did delivery take and could you choose the date? Do you need to pay a rental fee for the canister? Any reason why you didn't buy the ones listed on ebay?

Thanks

Hi friend!

I didn't order it home, they said i could get it but delivery was like 45 quid on top so it was actually cheaper for me to go pick it up with an uber myself.

Ordered it online, got on phone with them next day. Asked me nicely what's the purpose, and i told them one of the cover stories tired horse used in the megathread, that im using it to fill expensive cans of paint, and need it for an art project etc.

Made a small contract and took my payment details over the phone, and its rental based, payment will be taken in a month on the same date for the initial price and a small daily rental fee ( 20 ish pence)

Took around a week for my order to arrive at the depot

Picked it up, guy asked me whats it for, i just said personal usage and that im gonna take it back in a uber since i have no car, seemed to be okay with it, didn't question me further.

That was that, still was anxious af all the way through though.

I don't use ebay in general, its mostly pre owned stuff right? Id rather buy from an official place that can be held accountable, the more you minimize the risks the better.

Hope that gives you some insight and was useful, its not that big of a deal getting it :)
I asked because I thought only the purest nitrogen would do. And from the available ones I found 6.0 (99.9999). But there are people on the forum who bought 99.9 nitrogen. I hope you're right and anything below 99.9999 will do too
I think i read in the peaceful pill or something that over 99.95% will do, one of those pdf guides anyway.

I recommend reading them in full alongside the megathread, most questions are answered over there.

I think Greenberg responded to you in any case, hes a trusted source, you should be fine :)

Last edited:
Reactions: anon00
Raum

Raum

Mar 8, 2022
Don't have the conversation anymore. The LAST thing we chatted about. Should be the last picture link.
I ended up scraping be and purchasing the esc mode one, for anyone interested.

Hopefully it gets here in 1 piece since the shipping company they offer had 1 star overall reviews on trust pilot.

Reactions: GasMonkey and outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I ended up scraping be and purchasing the esc mode one, for anyone interested.

Hopefully it gets here in 1 piece since the shipping company they offer had 1 star overall reviews on trust pilot.
Wow, those esc mode nitrogen regulators are pretty costly indeed

Reactions: Raum
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
It seems im back to square one.

If i purchase an argon regulator, theres a very convoluted calculus that has to be done and its barely addressed even if answered. :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...as-and-why-is-it-a-co2-argon-regulator.21456/

Because the regulator is rated for argon, and nitrogen had very different weight than argon, i need to find that conversion number.
15 lpm argon =/ 15 lpm nitrogen, despite people saying it works. ( And it does, technically they have the same fittings.)

How much lpm in argon regulator = 15 lpm in nitrogen.

Thankfully Greenberg had it adressed in his nitrogen exit blog and apparently its 12.5 lpm.

Problem is this comment on the megathread dismantled that option single handedly.
( Read picture attached now here for context)

( Based on that . maybe it could still work if i set the flow rate higher, since i have a 10 liter, so way more than i need, and wouldn't worry about wasting, but I don't know how that would affect or change everything.)

Ok.... Nitrogen regulator then... With extra money, extra work and confusion to buy an added nitrogen flowmeter, since as you noted it doesn't even have a correct ( no lpm like argon) reading and I would need one.

Only one problem. Theres none. Nada. 0. Googled aggressively "nitrogen flowmeter" and theres absolutely none to buy in uk, as the guy touches on in the comment as well.

All flow regulators i find are for argon.

So nitrogen tank - nitrogen pressure and flow regulator ( latter part unusable) + argon flowmeter?
That would still lead to a weird conversion and it isn't made to work together and its all making me super anxious.

I spent one month and money trying to replicate the SCUBA Stickstoff method in greenbergs blog by that german user, got everything i needed, but it was all wasted effort in the end because i just wasn't in Germany so our valves and adapters were different, it didn't work and what i need it doesn't exist. ( No valve talk was mentioned in the guide, only adapters that don't adapt to my valve type, since im in the uk, so i only found out after the purchases.)

Refunded the regulator and still have the mask, and the nitrogen tank.

And now i have to settle for the classic exit bag and i can't pull that off either because im not from the USA and don't have the correct equipment either available??

If you're in USA you make a quick buy list, read the nitrogen megathread and you're set to go, but here am i almost 2 months into it, im running out of money and thus time,( cant afford esc mode one, thats why i wanted to buy regular ones, almost 10 times less the price.)

And the only things i have ready are the bag and the tank. I've done so much reading into stupid fittings, connections, that I don't wanna know anything about and im no closer to have my last days spent peacefully.

I just wanna buy everything i need at a non predatory price, put them together and be at peace that i can go anytime, but here im stuck doing stupid ass math conversions confirmed by almost nobody on the site ( unlike the tests done on peaceful pill with their equipment etc) and if anyone goes wrong it could lead me to brain damage.

Most of the information seems catered to the US and im scrambling for bits and pieces.

Geniuenly feel like crying.

But i may be overreacting, ill go to in for tonight and see what i can do again tomorrow.
I'm in the US and am just as puzzled as you are actually. There are too many regulators here and it's confusing. I could only buy 550 liter of nitrogen, and I have zero idea what regulator to use no matter how much I read because they're all so vastly different and it's confusing as hell to me

Reactions: Raum
W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
I'm in the US and am just as puzzled as you are actually. There are too many regulators here and it's confusing. I could only buy 550 liter of nitrogen, and I have zero idea what regulator to use no matter how much I read because they're all so vastly different and it's confusing as hell to me

Do a filter search for a former member:

Fighting Sioux

He was a welder. He left a legacy showing you the u.s. pics, etc. BTW:. 95% nitrogen, 15 LPM.

Reactions: Euthanza and Funeralprincess
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Do a filter search for a former member:

Fighting Sioux

He was a welder. He left a legacy showing you the u.s. pics, etc. BTW:. 95% nitrogen, 15 LPM.
If 95% nitrogen is enough for suicide, then why do I meet participants on the forum who do not take nitrogen below 99%?
There is a degree of nitrogen purity of 99.9999% (it is called laboratory). And judging by the name (laboratory), it is only suitable for medical purposes (for peaceful murder, for example). Please tell me I'm wrong. It is unrealistic to buy laboratory nitrogen....

Q

QuietEnd

Doing the work
Jul 8, 2022
@Raum which regulator did you decide to use?

I'm going through the same valve selection and struggling with the numbers and ensuring it will all fit