• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jacques

My bus is here :)
Aug 26, 2018
From my experience, this was the only one I could find. Even Dignitas (a legal suicide organisation in my country) has a suicide forum which is pro-life and no discussion of methods whatsever. I thought they had to be kidding me!
Also, the people on here are really nice![/QUOTE]

Digitas objective is to promote legal end of life assisted dying, not to be a help centre for those who have not been diagnosed as terminally ill. A great organisaion and I support their objectives, but to achieve those they can't be seen to be promoting suicide for other reasons. I too have been searching for a site like this for some time and am greatful I found a reference to it in an article that turned up in a google search. Maybe there are others but they fear / or have been closed down.

This one is great, and I am sorry my bus comes before I can make any friends here.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I heard there was one on the Dark Web but to be fair, most suicidal people wouldn't stumble upon it at all as you need TOR browser. I'm just amazed that no one created a suicidal pro-choice forum in the internet's 28 years of existence.

Suicideproject I've heard is pro-life. Is this true?

Yes they are@SP I use to be a member there but they have gone downhill. You can't speak about anything and everyone is all.....well... read through it, you will get the idea.

SP started out at a good idea then they went hard core pro-life...I think it might have changed hands or something or the person that started it got "better" and now is like you can't say this or that and it's about life...blah blah blah....

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I've come upon pro-suicide sites on the open-web over the years. They were invariably shut down once a member committed suicide and that person's account was discovered. Anti-suicide apologists are the ultimate paradox (often) to me. At the heart, they know they can't fix seriously broken lives AND they don't really want to be bothered with suicidal people who just "drag down" everyone else anyway. But yet still they raise hell about the very communities they've rejected wanting off the planet.

SO much for freedom of speech right? Not to mention free will... I just do not understand this...yet someone can put something horribly racist or sexually sadistic like real snuff films up and they do not get shut down. One whiff of suicide and HELLO!!! Disconnect the phone because we are shutting you down. The rest of the world can be as warped as it likes but nope...not us... I'm still inclined that the mentally ill are the sane ones and the rest just suffer some sort of delusion and god complex. Maybe it's in the water...don't drink the water....(bottled water that is...LOL)

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
SO much for freedom of speech right? Not to mention free will... I just do not understand this...yet someone can put something horribly racist or sexually sadistic like real snuff films up and they do not get shut down. One whiff of suicide and HELLO!!! Disconnect the phone because we are shutting you down. The rest of the world can be as warped as it likes but nope...not us... I'm still inclined that the mentally ill are the sane ones and the rest just suffer some sort of delusion and god complex. Maybe it's in the water...don't drink the water....(bottled water that is...LOL)

this

and drug discussion sometimes have the same problem

way to choose targets to go after

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
this

and drug discussion sometimes have the same problem

way to choose targets to go after
I am still shaking my head over this and will continue to do so. This world makes no sense. I could make better sense out of a coffee bean grown in shit. We will call it the new fungus...coffshroom.

But you are right, completely so. Drugs are looked at as almost unfavourably as suicide; sometimes I do not know which one people frown upon the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.