opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I would assume yes. I don't know of another place like this on the clearnet for them to be blocking.

Priestess

Priestess

Feb 15, 2022
Does this mean people in the UK who aren't registered here can never get registered now, and can never see our posts?

N

newjourney

Jul 1, 2024
Well this is dated Nov 2023 and I created my account in like June/July 2024 so I'm guessing bbc is lying yet again?

• Yay!
Reactions: Priestess
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Does this mean people in the UK who aren't registered here can never get registered now, and can never see our posts?
It was a temporary thing last year for very short time , you could still register in uk but couldn't view posts until registered .

Not the case now. You can view posts now in uk without signing in and can also register as normal.

However, It's blocked completely by some mobile networks and wifi providers in the uk . But often it's only if you choose to have parental controls on your ISP. Like my wifi it works fine but for my mobile data you have to use credit card to prove you're over 18 and remove the block .

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter and opheliaoveragain
Emeralds

Emeralds

Aug 29, 2024
You can use always use a VPN to get around the block if your ISP blocks a site.

Reactions: timetodie24, maniac116, locked*n*loaded and 1 other person
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
It was a temporary thing last year for very short time , you could still register in uk but couldn't view posts until registered .

Not the case now. You can view posts now in uk without signing in and can also register as normal.

However, It's blocked completely by some mobile networks and wifi providers in the uk . But often it's only if you choose to have parental controls on your ISP. Like my wifi it works fine but for my mobile data you have to use credit card to prove you're over 18 and remove the block .
You can use always use a VPN to get around the block if your ISP blocks a site.
All of this. Thanks for clearing this up, I had a feeling the article wasn't new or there would be so many damn posts about it. Use a VPN, folks.

Reactions: timetodie24