G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
What's going on. Is this forum finished. I'm confused. Lots of regular posters not posting. Can't hack losing this forum. Only place I feel similar to others.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, carcassi, demuic and 6 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
It is still alive. We have no control over people's desire to be active here. Evidently it is not as busy as it used to be but we are hoping it will pick up again and everything will go back to the way it was and better

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764, LastFlowers, littlelungs and 12 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
What's going on. Is this forum finished. I'm confused. Lots of regular posters not posting. Can't hack losing this forum. Only place I feel similar to others.
People leave for a number of reasons. "Privacy" being number one if I had to guess.

Prying. Prying. And more prying.

Reactions: LastFlowers, DisillusionedDragon, gr1lledcheese and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
People leave for a number of reasons. "Privacy" being number one if I had to guess.

Prying. Prying. And more prying.
Not a place to post things from google drive then?

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
Maybe they are active on the new site? Idk...

• Wow
CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
Someone posted a link 2 days ago to a new SS cloned site they made.

• Informative
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
So this is suicide discussion but we're not allowed to discuss suicide. What's the point of being on here then.

Reactions: I should go, not-2-b-the-answer and Rrrr
I

ihatemylife

Student
Jul 14, 2021
My access has been limited. Cant post when using phone anymore,

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and not-2-b-the-answer
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
So this is suicide discussion but we're not allowed to discuss suicide. What's the point of being on here then.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/forums/suicide-questions.17/

You can here

• Informative
Reactions: empty
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
I've been on this forum since 2018, and it's probably the biggest reason I've managed to drag on for this long. I've seen this forum survived all the previous hard times, so maybe we'll survive this one too. Keep posting on here and let those prolifers know we exist.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, littlelungs, rationaltake and 7 others
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Someone posted a link 2 days ago to a new SS cloned site they made.
see thats what i dont like about my site, im trying my best for it not to be a clone of SS, but for some reason the other admin wants it to be closer to it..
also it visually looks like SS because it uses xenforo.

Reactions: GentleJerk and RainAndSadness
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reason why there is less posting is because basically all the threads got locked, which defeats the purpose of a forum. I cannot even post in my own thread if I wanted to, it says I have 'insufficent privleges' which is ironic as I wrote that thread in the first place. I am worried they will delete all the archived content soon and if that happens, then this forum would be very pointless. I feel like the change ruined the forum. This site is dead to me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Talvikki, erdbeeren and 10 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
"Is this site dead" - at least we aren't, yet :wink:

To answer your question - aside what others have already said - keep in mind that we have members from all kinds of time zones, so you may see a lot of threads that are full of activity when you yourself are asleep. Come back now and again and see if you find anything interesting discussions taking place.

• Yay!
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Bleak and GreenTree
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/forums/suicide-questions.17/

You can here
No one reads those posts on that page. This is the main category yet were not allowed to discuss the topic we joined This forum for. What a farce.
The reason why there is less posting is because basically all the threads got locked, which defeats the purpose of a forum. I cannot even post in my own thread if I wanted to, it says I have 'insufficent privleges' which is ironic as I wrote that thread in the first place. I am worried they will delete all the archived content soon and if that happens, then this forum would be very pointless. I feel like the change ruined the forum. This site is dead to me.
They've basically locked the whole archived threads so no one can post on them or reply. Everyone can only read them.
Even this thread been moved too off topic FFS. They trying to piss everyone off.

Last edited:
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
see thats what i dont like about my site, im trying my best for it not to be a clone of SS, but for some reason the other admin wants it to be closer to it..
also it visually looks like SS because it uses xenforo.
Which one ? The one Judah made ?

Reactions: LastFlowers
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah it's so dead that we still have hundreds of lurkers and members visiting every day. I think that the anti-choicers totally won so if anyone of them are reading this, here's your proof that your mission is over. Now you can go on and actually do something worthwhile. 😚

• Yay!
Reactions: Sunset764, littlelungs, Mixo and 9 others
Untetheredwill

Untetheredwill

Speedrunning life using cosmic tricks
Nov 28, 2021
No but some of us wish we were ded

Reactions: gr1lledcheese and Pen>Sword
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Yeah it's so dead that we still have hundreds of lurkers and members visiting every day. I think that the anti-choicers totally won so if anyone of them are reading this, here's your proof that your mission is over. Now you can go on and actually do something worthwhile. 😚
Willing to bet they're fakes, stalkers, creeps… whatever.
Anti choicers totally won.. maybe maybe not. Maybe yes. Because they think people should have to "pop a pill" and smack their lips and kiss their ass awwwwww gooochiegoooochieeeegoooooo. Tired of that fuckin "game." It doesn't get "better" unless someone HELPS rather than HURTS. And it HURTS IN GENERAL. People are so very evil.
Something worthwhile to them? I guess stalking and pretending it's like awwwww poor babyyyyy… not okay. Not okay at all.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, littlelungs, flickout and 4 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
If it gets more restricted and I feel like I am treading on eggshells, I think my time in this world is up. But with all the things going wrong in life and losing this forum on top of it all would be the final death blow for me. I tried to write an article about how to try to beat survival instinct feelings and it got deleted. No point in having a suicide site when you can't discuss methods, but then again it might only be temporary. We shall see how it all pans out in time. Then again, I don't feel like I have much time left.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, gr1lledcheese, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
rottenteeth

rottenteeth

Dec 20, 2021
This site used to be more compassionate and now it is getting scary. Not sure why people left but stuff is going downhill.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
We just need more based posters to join, only takes two or three to make up for the hundreds of neurotypicals.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Shadowplay, Grey-zoner and 2 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
We just need more based posters to join, only takes two or three to make up for the hundreds of neurotypicals.
iu

Reactions: OceanBlue, flickout, RainAndSadness and 3 others
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I plan to create a series of themes for the site, a couple of them will be very similar to SS for those who feel comfortable with that visual aspect, and other themes will be totally original

And, I thought you would not reveal that you are also working on the project for privacy reasons @watereyes

Just be careful. Those anti-choicers are doxxers just to further their agenda.

Reactions: littlelungs, flickout, I should go and 2 others