• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Every night, I drink heavily and go on forums to do NSFW chats with people. I make sure they aren't minors before I begin, but I do go "fishing" for the people I like. I talk to them exclusively at night when I am inebriated because I find it much easier in my alcohol- induced state.

Several of them have expressed frustration and ghosted me for only being available at night. I never talk to them during the day because my social anxiety gets the best of me.

I fear that I am "using" people. I know NSFW chats are a thing, and lots of people do it, but the people I'm talking to are getting their feelings hurt. I'm really affectionate at night; and at night only. Sometimes when they find out how heavily I drink, I get ghosted. They can tell that I don't remember small details they've shared because my memory is affected by the alcohol.

I don't like to think of myself as a bad person, but is this something a bad person does? I am having trouble evaluating whether or not I am in the wrong. If it is a mutual decision to NSFW chat when I am inebriated, am I doing anything wrong? I do want affection badly, but I am having feelings of shame remembering all the people who have expressed discomfort and confusion at my sporadic contact and drinking issues (some correlate drunk conversations with dishonesty and inauthenticity).

• Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Rational man
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Seems like this behavior is more as a result of your mental state, ie more reckless, obnoxious etc due to your alcohol consumption as opposed to being intentionally 'predatory'.
If you feel shame about it maybe you should stop going on these forums while intoxicated

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Honestly I wouldn't worry about it.

Like you say it's incredibly common for people to ghost others after the act. People have to get used to that asap. Doing otherwise when you don't enjoy that person's presense will just hurt both of you more in the future.

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Seems like this behavior is more as a result of your mental state, ie more reckless, obnoxious etc due to your alcohol consumption as opposed to being intentionally 'predatory'.
If you feel shame about it maybe you should stop going on these forums while intoxicated
Some of them are just friends, or have told me they just want to be friends, but the alcohol makes me bold enough to make moves and hope that they say "why not?"

It's always an awful feeling when you make an advance, and then you see their online status go from green to grey. Little moments like that can lead to suicide ideation after I wake up because I get to experience rejection in real time.

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I think Its just the way the webchats work but maybe you need to be vigilant. No doubt there's nice people.around but ive always wondered if these chat forums are frequented by law enforcement looking for specific situations. But then you'd probably thought that too !?