• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

GaelenSinclaire

May 1, 2022
With the time to CTB right around the corner, I'm making my list and checking it twice. Thankfully, I'm a walking pharmacy due to health issues so almost everything is in place. It's likely overkill but I want to be 100% sure this will do the job. Feel free to head check me on this.

I'm planning to use chloroquine as the primary exit pharmaceutical. I've got well over 50 grams, so quantity isn't an issue. As chloroquine causes cardiac disrythmia and respiratory failure at roughly 5 grams, I'm likely set but i also intend to add a huge amount of beta blockers as well as clonidine, an alpha antagonist and sedative. I'll take this as powder mixed in a small amount of liquid.

I've also got a good amount of atavan and Xanax on hand to handle the SI as well as to help ease me out while the primary does it's job. Does anyone know if there is a "too much" when it comes to benzos when CTB? I know some drugs have the unfortunate case of having the opposite effect in larger doses. That would suck badly.

Additionally, I have a decent amount of Ambien on hand to get me down while the primary completes the process.

Plan is to start with a smaller dose of benzos, then a substantially larger dose + ambien, and shortly after the chloroquine+betas+clonidine. I'll have to manage the timing so I don't pass out before taking the primary dose.

The only thing I don't have is AE/Zofran. I'm a bit bummed but not much in can do in the time left.

Happy to get any feedback on the plan. Thanks for listening and for your feedback.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat