• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kayastor

Kayastor

Pointless
Apr 14, 2024
I have been looking for SN and the only website I can find that sells it is SD and I was wondering if anyone knows if its legit and if I can just buy it or if I need to provide additional information. Also does the US send welfare checks if you buy SN?

Last edited:
K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
I have been looking for SN and the only website I can find that sells it is SD and I was wondering if anyone knows if its legit and if I can just buy it or if I need to provide additional information. Also does the US send welfare checks if you buy SN?
was there any update, bc i think i found the same one and im gonna buy it but its expesive so i dont wanna waste money

Reactions: Kayastor
Kayastor

Kayastor

Pointless
Apr 14, 2024
was there any update, bc i think i found the same one and im gonna buy it but its expesive so i dont wanna waste money
Unfortunately I haven't bought it because I don't want to waste the little money I have left if it turns out to be fake so I can't confirm if it's legit

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
Unfortunately I haven't bought it because I don't want to waste the little money I have left if it turns out to be fake so I can't confirm if it's legit
im most likley gonna buy it so ill lyk if its real or not

Reactions: Kayastor
Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
if its expensive don't risk it, it's most likely a scam.

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
if its expensive don't risk it, it's most likely a scam.
its most likley not, it even has reviews about the meat curing. and even reputable chemists is somwhat expensive, its 99$ plus free shipping

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Oh okay, very high purity or smth i believe?
The price is high not because it's "very pure", it's because 1) he's one of the most famous SN sources 2) he was exposed by the BBC

• Informative
Reactions: Helween
Tommysway

Tommysway

Apr 18, 2024
Is DMC the best source for SN? I want SN to make me feel more at ease that there's a way out,. So if there's a cheaper alternative I like to hear tips.

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
Considering this seller myself. Anyone know if it's legit and pure enough? Might just order and take my chances.