• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
Actually I just want to gather fellow LGBTQIA+ here who are suffering in this world. Maybe they got bullied, their country againts it, or etc.

As a lesbian, there's no future living in my country they're very againts it. But my mom accept me for who I am.

But I'm suffering everyday with career, debts, and romance. But everytime I think about my mom who accept me for who I am, I automatically shivering, anxious, and don't want to hurt her. I told her that I'm in so much pain. I think she won't ever understand.

How about you guys? I want to hear about your story :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Linda, GuylumBardot and 24 others
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Of course you're welcome here 🥰 I'm sorry you're feeling this way and other peoples opinions about your sexuality has caused you difficulties. I'm heterosexual but my daughter is gay and I strongly encouraged her to come out and embrace who she is, and she has always been proud! I guess it depends on where you live as to how people will treat you, I'll never understand why they care so much?? Sounds like you have a wonderful mother and support system. My advice is if you can move somewhere one day where you're appreciated and accepted then I highly suggest it! For now, feel free to vent, it's safe here and hopefully your post will open up a dialogue that others feel comfortable coming to ❤️❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: barkbark, scared2death, houseofleaves and 1 other person
tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
Of course you're welcome here 🥰 I'm sorry you're feeling this way and other peoples opinions about your sexuality has caused you difficulties. I'm heterosexual but my daughter is gay and I strongly encouraged her to come out and embrace who she is, and she has always been proud! I guess it depends on where you live as to how people will treat you, I'll never understand why they care so much?? Sounds like you have a wonderful mother and support system. My advice is if you can move somewhere one day where you're appreciated and accepted then I highly suggest it! For now, feel free to vent, it's safe here and hopefully your post will open up a dialogue that others feel comfortable coming to ❤️❤️
Thank you so much for your response. Really appreciate it. You such a lovely parent. Your daugther must loving you so much.

Actually I have a plan to move to US but idk if I can make it or not since I planning a ctb in maybe this month :(

Reactions: Stormy Raine
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Lgbt friendly yes, a very large portion of people on this forum is lgbt, which is sad. A lot of fellow trans people.

Reactions: kermudgeon, girlwithflaxenhair0, LonelyKitten and 1 other person
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Doubt if anyone here will annoy you about your choice of lifestyle, if they do just don't respond, report the post and Admin or Mods will take care of it.
Welcome to the group.

Reactions: _Minsk and kermudgeon
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I like to think this place is welcoming for anyone no matter who they are.

Reactions: barkbark
P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
Everyone has been very welcoming here! I'm personally pansexual, and like getting the chance to talk to people from the community

void kitty

void kitty

Sep 29, 2023
You're very much welcome here, I'm glad your supported and I'm sorry to hear that. Ik how that feels honestly, I live in a country and culture that doesn't very well accept/welcome lgbtq+ even though the times have been changing and the spaces are somewhat getting known. It's very far from being accepted. I am still someone who prolly not gonna have someone comforting enough as a support ever even the internet friends I've come out to feel weirded enough. Idk if it's even too much to for them. I've almost accepted at this point and I can't wait to die anytime, such is so real. There is still so much hate and unwelcoming even on the internet sometimes that it makes me want to question about my identity if I'm right or not. Ik deep down I am, I think so.
I am sorry to vent here.
I really hope you have a great time here.

Harrow

Harrow

Aug 20, 2023
I'm also a lesbian and have been shown nothing but support on this forum when I've brought it up. I'm sorry about your country, I can only imagine the way it compounds your suffering. I hope you can find a way out of that environment first.
I feel similarly with my mother as well </3

lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
this forum is extremely lgbtq+ friendly, if i remember correctly the site admin is a trans woman. sadly many of us in the community have found our way here. sending hugs to everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: RainAndSadness and barkbark
ewlife

ewlife

:(
Oct 4, 2023
I'm queer. I'm from a very progressive country but there are still a lot of microaggressions. The effects accumulate and are really hard to deal with and that's partly why I'm on this site. It makes me so sad knowing how many people think our existence is an ideology or inherently sexual.

• Love
Reactions: barkbark and natthebrat
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
Ace transbian here, and I've found everyone on this site to be welcoming. I medically and legally transitioned two years ago, despite coming out a whopping eight years before that. It took me so long due to a combination of my parents not taking it seriously, and me being too scared to assert my need to transition. Since I started HRT, things have improved greatly as far as dysphoria and subsequent self-image. However, it obviously won't help my extreme social awkwardness and shit employment situation, not to mention the improvement I have made through transitioning will be taken away once my state bans gender affirming care, so I still hope to ctb. Nice to meet you, and I hope you find comfort, however that looks to you :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, kermudgeon and barkbark
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
sadly many of us in the community have found our way here. sending hugs to everyone.
It's bittersweet that there are people I can relate to here. Society needs to be more accepting. One of my main goals was to get away from my backwards home town. It wasn't a safe place for me to be out, and I had no realistic chance of working towards my other transition goals there. I was lucky to be able to run away, or I would have had to CTB without knowing if I could have felt better in the future.

I'm safely 1000 miles away from that s***hole now, and I can keep trying my best.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, wait.what and kermudgeon
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
Hello! I'm the host of a majority queer C-DID system, and I'm transmasculine nonbinary (I hope to eventually get testosterone.. hopefully). I use Ey/Em neopronouns, and many (micro)labels/xenogenders, as do many of the system's alters!

I believe that in one of my posts, I collected all of the identities of every alter I knew of at that point, but unfortunately I'd have to root through my old posts.

I am so glad to meet you! We live in the USA, in a very.. UNfriendly state if you catch my drift. Open to talk anytime.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wait.what and kermudgeon
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
Hello.
Earlier, I solidly considered myself as transwoman. ᠌ ᠌ ᠌᠌betrayed, tormented by the transwomans in russian and ukranian transgender community.
I'm a German (by nationality, blood) who was born in such an inhumane country like russia.

I want to hear about your story :)
My story is long.
Can anyone tell me, if it's common here to create topics with a personal story?

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I think so, most people here are young thus open minded

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, kawaiiphantom, Dliena and 2 others
B

barkbark

Jan 22, 2024
i'm glad this community is so lgbtqia+ friendly :happy:

i'm pansexual and genderfluid (they or she) and while i'm definitely not in a country that exclusively hates me, it is still very disheartening and saddening living in a world where a good chunk of folks — enough to get people elected — would rather see me and some of my friends not exist just because we're queer &/or trans.

plus dysphoria and body image issues relating to gender fucking sucks and triggers the hell out of my ctb thoughts but i assume that's sadly a common experience. it's not the main reason why i'd be ctbing but it is a factor.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I'm trans and mostly gay with the rare exception, and potentially intersex (never got proper testing let alone medical treatment, but there's signs, ya know?). I'm mostly stealth out? if that makes sense? I don't tell people I'm trans but I don't tell people I'm not. I use a mans name, I talk about my men, woman, and non binary exes with correct pronouns most of the time or just vaguely they.

aside from one post on here that was... moderately annoying, shall we say, no one's really bothered me on here for it. the mods are really nice and responsive on here if anyone does give you or anyone else on here grief for it though.

I'm sorry that you live in such a place that makes you feel hopeless because of your sexuality OP. I know how it can be. I had a lot of fear around being found out until I left home, and even now in a much more accepting area. I hope you have a better experience on here though :)

• Hugs
Reactions: kermudgeon and barkbark
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
This is the safest place I have ever seen. We are all just suffering persons, no matter other else things.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I would say yes for the most part as a Bi guy here. Now ofc you may get the occasional troll here and there but usually it gets handled pretty quickly.

Reactions: kermudgeon
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
But I've read some really nasty comments on lgbt community from people from arabic countries here though..

But otherwise I think people are very open and supportive to lgbt stuff here, generally speaking

Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
I've seen derision of trans people on here specifically.

Reactions: kermudgeon
T

The Ninth God

Feb 8, 2024
No place is safe, but some are more open to accept such things than others; this forum looks half-and-half. I have very specific ideas about LGB and my nature is: "As long as you don't bother me, you can do whatever you want with your life, but if you force me to change my ideas...well, that's where I get aggressive".

Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Lavender
Feb 25, 2023
I'm bisexual, I've met other bi women here too. I don't feel excluded or unwelcome here at all.
Not that there isn't homophobia on here, but I don't see it often personally.

Idk if it's different for others, but my experience has been good.
Though I guess I'm kinda lucky in that for me, my sexuality doesn't contribute to my suffering, so I don't mention it much; maybe if I did I'd see more homophobia? But I kinda doubt it.
Pretty sure the admin is transgender? But idk how it is for trans people here.

I see some incel-ly threads and posts sometimes, but I just ignore them.
It'd be nice if there was a tag for that or something so I could filter out seeing misogyny on the front page but w/e, it doesn't bother me that much.

But yeah, everyone here is there for the same fundamental reason, so.
It's a community, I've seen very little hostility between people posting on here.

So, welcome and commiserations for needing to be here.
I hope you find it helpful.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
The mods here don't tolerate harassment based on sexual orientation or gender identity, so there isn't much. If you see something homo-/transphobic, report it & it'll be edited.

I would recommend being REALLY cautious about sharing information that might be personally identifying, though. That goes for all posters here, really, since nobody wants an involuntary visit from "those nice young men in their clean white coats." You're likely to face worse if you're LGBTQ+ and you get doxxed, though. Proton's VPN is free, and likewise it costs nothing to keep quiet about where you live, work, ect.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Yes, Rain has no mercy for that crap.

Reactions: RainAndSadness
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Yes most people here aren't very discriminatory from what I've seen, I'm also lesbian

M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I'm gay. I hid it for years, still have to sometimes with jobs I've had. And all of that and other masking has just brought me here!