• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yes I would think so it looks like the one I saw a picture of a girl who hung herself with many years ago it worked for her at least and whenever I saw them lying around I always thought they looked strong enough.

I think we often overthink it too much I do it too very much but people have partial hang themselves with even shoe laces. It would be interesting to know how strong a rope or cord actually have to be for partial hanging because it seems people myself included always look for something strong enough to hold 100-200kg but with partial hanging it doesn´t have to hold so much weight whereas if you tried full suspension hanging with a shoe lace that would obviously break.

Reactions: Niyxx
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You need it to tighten for the best chance if success. Not ideal, but if setup correctly, it can do the job.